Polestar Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I've had enough of videos ... plus seen it before. In fact I doubt you'll find a youtube vid with the Polestar 2 in it that I have not watched. Yeah converted all the foreign videos to English subtitles.

I just want a 2 week window and I'd be happy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not sure if it helps you, but my VIN is lower than yours, still at Planning Delivery, ordered 29th Sept. when I placed order they did advise delivery would be estimated January 2021.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just savour the anticipation...easy for me to say 3 weeks into ownership.

But to make you feel better its still amazing to drive, top fit & finish and everyone wonders 'What is it?' (read in Red Dwarf Cat voice).

ps. PP option...I thought I had made a mistake but it seems softer to me now (or maybe I'm used to it). Sub 30mph it is a little jittery but above that it really is a golden ride (it glides over bumps and dips really well considering its on 20" wheels)! Its in next week for comfort settings which will sort the jitteryness and updates but I have used it every day without any major hassle.

Pps. Headlights are also outstanding and the 'Pixel Magic' never ceases to amaze! The headlights are entertainment by themselves. And I haven't got flashed once!

Its nearly there for you hopefully! (y)

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Here’s a review (featuring the Dutch George Clooney) with tow bar to either -
A) cheer you up
Or
B) push you over the edge
Bottom line? As others have said, the Polestar is a better car for those who like beautiful things, nice design... it's more of a car. The Tesla is more of an electric car for those who like gadgets. Pretty much a toss up. He, personally, prefers the Polestar.

(At least that's what I get from the Google translate to English which is a tortured translation at best.)

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is a Month's window ... that moves up and down like a yo-yo. I've had OCT-DEC now ... that's 12 weeks! It's ridiculous.
Just got a reply to my "When could I expect delivery?" email to Customer Support, they said;
"At present i can see we have an estimated delivery date for your Polestar 2 of November/December 2020."
Obviously the broadest boiler-plat response, narrowing it down to 2 months is hardly supporting the customer.
As you say @GDank Ridiculous!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Speak for yourself ;)

Reactions: ProfessorCook

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just got a reply to my "When could I expect delivery?" email to Customer Support, they said;
"At present i can see we have an estimated delivery date for your Polestar 2 of November/December 2020."
Obviously the broadest boiler-plat response, narrowing it down to 2 months is hardly supporting the customer.
As you say @GDank Ridiculous!
I suspect that means it will be late-November to early December. I'm working on the basis of a 1 month window from mid-November to mid-December.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I did that (ie asked for an estimate) a few weeks ago (via my broker) and Polestar said "late December". Then the following week they offered me delivery at the end of Oct! 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm going to call them Monday ... as it will be 1 month from my order going from "Order Confirmation" to "Planning Delivery"
I can't remember how long I was in planning. Maybe a month or more. Then I got a phone call asking for days they could deliver. The delivery date was set the next day for a week away. Suddenly I had to pay, all that stuff about paying 14 days ahead is a load of rubbish. Also found my bank does not want to pay online more than 25,000 in a day, and it would take a day to transfer. Oh, and because of the bank they use, there was no fussy friendly feel with the account name-checking. All worked out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
When I placed my order at the beginning of August the website was saying delivery in December; a couple of weeks after placing the order delivery changed to September.

I queried that as that was too soon given I wasn't expecting to have returned my current car by then, and I had a family holiday in mid-Sept that I needed the car for.

Customer Service were very helpful; as soon as the ltransport ogistics of my car were confirmed we agreed a convienient date; current BMW being collected on Monday at the end of its 4-year lease; Polestar is rocking up on Tuesday morning - I have booked the day off to 'play'.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts