Hello and Welcome!

Please check out this thread.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and Welcome!

Please check out this thread.

Done. Thanks for the welcome. Happy to be part of the forum.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum @ProfessorCook! Is the Polestar 2 going to be your first EV?
Yes, indeed! I had been planning on an M3 but couldn't get beyond the looks. When I saw a Scandanavian design, when I considered my environmental footprint, when I saw the focus on sustainability, minimalism, and performance, and when I saw the first images, I was sold. A lot of time has gone by since and I'm more an more confident I'm making the right choice here. And it's less expensive than what I would have laid out for an M3.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes, indeed! I had been planning on an M3 but couldn't get beyond the looks. When I saw a Scandanavian design, when I considered my environmental footprint, when I saw the focus on sustainability, minimalism, and performance, and when I saw the first images, I was sold. A lot of time has gone by since and I'm more an more confident I'm making the right choice here. And it's less expensive than what I would have laid out for an M3.
That seems to be the trend for people going with the P2 over the Model 3. As more companies get into EVs the more Teslas design and build quality gets exposed.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the P2 to me is more attractive inside, more attractive outside, more practical, better in the cold, and it's not Mr. Musk's, so...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts