Polestar Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
This might be the first time I am glad our state requires front plates. Mine was drilled and the bracket installed when I took delivery In Minneapolis, and I think it looks fine. I gave up years ago getting concerned about the front plate after it acted like a bumper for my bumper. It took some "parking" damage that otherwise would have gone to the bumper.

View attachment 9331
Much more classy than the silly asymmetrical weirdness that some seem to think is in any way aesthetically pleasing.

Reactions: RayzorBEV

·
Registered
2022 Dual Motor | Magnesium | Pilot
8 Posts
Thanks for the info - just installed my license plate holder from Sly Brackets and it looks great. Happy that no holes were drilled!

Unfortunately I didn't think to take a picture of the side, but it's pretty flush with the car.

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire

·
Registered
2022 AWD Midnight w/ Pilot & Plus. Nappa Leather. X-Ice 19" for winter
26 Posts
Thanks for the info - just installed my license plate holder from Sly Brackets and it looks great. Happy that no holes were drilled!

Unfortunately I didn't think to take a picture of the side, but it's pretty flush with the car.

View attachment 10628
Hello fellow person in Washington! I feel like I've been in that garage up in Bothell....

I'll just buy a sly plate mount as I'm waiting on the DOL to send my plates.

·
Registered
2022 Dual Motor | Magnesium | Pilot
8 Posts
Hello fellow person in Washington! I feel like I've been in that garage up in Bothell....

I'll just buy a sly plate mount as I'm waiting on the DOL to send my plates.
Seattle area though not Bothell, but close enough!

I've seen on the forums there are more of us around here, but I have yet to see another Polestar while driving. Nor has anyone waved or stopped to compliment the car! Feel a bit shortchanged after seeing all the other reaction stories 😂

·
Registered
2022 AWD Midnight w/ Pilot & Plus. Nappa Leather. X-Ice 19" for winter
26 Posts
Seattle area though not Bothell, but close enough!

I've seen on the forums there are more of us around here, but I have yet to see another Polestar while driving. Nor has anyone waved or stopped to compliment the car! Feel a bit shortchanged after seeing all the other reaction stories 😂
The ONLY reaction I've had so far was a woman who saw the car, tailgated me for a couple minutes and at a stoplight was craning her head staring at my bumper with a VERY confused look. I think she was trying to figure out what the hell the car was. As clean as the rear looks, I feel like they needed more branding back there. The only places that actually say Polestar are the stickers on the doors I plan to remove.

If you were in West Seattle on Wednesday, my wife saw you (though while driving her Honda Accord) - she was surprised to see another Polestar.

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 Magnesium Plus,Pilot package
12 Posts
No front plate here in AZ. When I smuggled my Bolt out of CA it had a front plate bracket fortunately a lady backed into my car 3 weeks after I bought it and did minor damage to my frontend. Got front grill replaced with no license plate bracket. The funny thing is AZ DMV sends you 2 plates but you are only required to install 1.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts