Polestar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Fully Charged are doing an EV only drive-in showing of Tenet and the event is sponsored by Polestar.

I thought I had seen mention of it on here but didn't turn anything up searching. I've just booked in for Saturday the 31st. I thought I had seen it was sold out that day but not according to the ticket site.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in an awkward socially distanced hello, give me a shout 馃榿

Would be interested to know if anyone else on the forum is planning to be there regardless.

Details: Fully Charged Electric Drive-In - Fully Charged Show

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Also it's in Farnborough....not close at all to me, but hey, another excuse to drive the new car 200+ miles!

Registered
I was considering it too, again as a weekend away trip to try out the car, its over 200m one way for me. There has been comments made on here or the other forum about the high ticket price, and the latest update I saw says that it has gone from indoors to outdoors . .
As Polestar is a sponsor . . maybe we could get in the front row . . 馃槈,
It would be a good outing, I'm a definite maybe 馃憤

Registered
I booked a ticket, 285 mile drive each way so will be needing a charge or three en-route. Will see how the family feel nearer the time and also what the covid situation is at the time. I booked Friday 30th @8pm.

Registered
I booked a ticket, 285 mile drive each way so will be needing a charge or three en-route. Will see how the family feel nearer the time and also what the covid situation is at the time. I booked Friday 30th @8pm.
I've booked the same time and would love a socially distanced look at your P*2 it's a similar spec to my order. (y)

Reactions: Lambo

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Let us know how you get on Lambo and SA69-EV, yeah, I had same thoughts about a weekend trip and maybe getting placed in a prime spot given the sponsorship 馃

Hadn't heard about moving it outdoors, that's risky, but maybe explains why none of the dates are sold out now. Kind of makes the mandatory EV element less of an actual necessity

Registered
Hadn't heard about moving it outdoors, that's risky,
I think the change was due to the Covid rules . . I have deleted the original newsletter that I had with it in, but here it is on the website (link).

The fully electric drive-in will run for a limited time only this October outdoors at Farnborough International
Although parts of the FAQ still refer to indoors.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I think the change was due to the Covid rules . . I have deleted the original newsletter that I had with it in, but here it is on the website (link).

Although parts of the FAQ still refer to indoors.
Ah, sure enough, lots of references to indoor in the faq...covid ruining all our fun.

Registered
I was going to go down if my Polestar had arrived by then, but no chance now sadly :(. With doing not even commutes into work any more, I hardly ever get to drive anywhere. I can see me doing random road trips from time to time such as this!

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
I was going to go down if my Polestar had arrived by then, but no chance now sadly :(. With doing not even commutes into work any more, I hardly ever get to drive anywhere. I can see me doing random road trips from time to time such as this!
Yeah, part of the reason I booked it, an excuse to get out and about. Shame to hear your car won't be with you in time. Hope you get yours for Nov or Dec and not held up by Euro EV target BS!

Registered
I rather think it will be - I'm seeing a number of reports on the UK Facebook page that people are having their delivery dates pushed back to January, some even from November 馃槙

1 - 11 of 11 Posts