Polestar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last monday I decided to call Polestar to see if I could get a bit more specific info about where my car is and if possible get a more fixed delivery date as I still have / had? estimated delivery December.

Talked to a very nice lady about this and that but she could not give me aby more specifics about the delivery.
While we where talking she said that I seemed to be registered with two polestar ID's and that she would fix that.
( I have not registered twice , but I went into my account and registered an email in addition to my Phone login before the contract where signed.)

4 seconds after the call ended I got a mail inviting me to register a Polestar ID.

Strange I thought and logged onto my account. Everything seemed fine until i clicked on orders :

"At the moment you do not have an active order with us, but here active orders and the order history are displayed."

So I called to see if I could get any additional info and ended up with absolutely no info at all.

I must admit that I have actually managed to laugh about it all, but as it still have not been fixed I amd starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

My car is still in their system though, but now I have no way of tracking at all.
Thats what you get for beeing curious I guess :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well I found it really funny in the beginning to be honest.
You call to get some additional info and end up with nothing.
My Car is still in their system even if it is not visible by me.

I suspect many like me log/logged in a "few" times over the week in order to se if your delivery info changed since uhh 20minutes ago. :rolleyes::D
looking at the ""At the moment you do not have an active order with us, but here active orders and the order history are displayed." does not yield the same amount of anticipation :unsure:

---------------------------------------
Profile is back! (y) (y):cool:
---------------------------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts