Polestar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought a new Dash Cam to install, and I want to wire it to fuse compartment which according to Polestar and the manual is under glove box, however it is not there! does anyone know where it is?

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Check to see if the back wall of the glove box is actually a panel. If so, the fuse box might be behind.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have checked that, as you can get the glove box right down with a couple of pushes. there is a compartment under the glove box, but screwed in with Allen keys and it isnt there either lol, it must be some where simple to allow us normal people to change a fuse when required!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Great to know as I plan to hardwire my dashcam in when I get my car back.
Maybe I should turn it round to capture passengers' expressions when I floor it! 😂😂

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
'Should have guessed the designers would make it easier to get at than in other cars from other manufacturers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
LOL nope i am in the world you were once in re lack of info re lease car arrival. One and only email from Polestar quoted Feb. So you will have exclusive Polestar run of the Bridgnorth road for months yet!! Someone said they had seen one on it last week and assumed was yours!

·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Great to know as I plan to hardwire my dashcam in when I get my car back.
Maybe I should turn it round to capture passengers' expressions when I floor it! 😂😂
I have a front and rear (dual) dashcam - looking forward to seeing the footage ;)

Reactions: Terran

·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
By the way, one helpful chap on the UK Facebook Polestar 2 group has made a video on how he fitted his dashcam:

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Ok watching that I wish car manufactures would just add it as an option ......
Well, yes, as an option. But when you get your own, of course, you can get the features you want and pay what you want. Then, in the future, you can upgrade easily as well.

Just sayin '.

Reactions: Irf
1 - 13 of 13 Posts