Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This would appear to be the schedule for future Polestar arrivals at Zeebrugge and have another batch arriving tomorrow.
Ship ETA
AE019 Torandor 14th November
AE020 Tirranna 23rd November
AE021 Figaro 7th December
AE022 Traviato 20th December
AE023 Tombarra 30th December
AE024 Thermopylae 10th January
AE025 Theben 21st January
AE026 Titania 31st January
AE027 Thalatta 12th February

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes but how do we know on which ship our car is or will be shipped?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately you don't unless anyone on the forum has some contacts in the shipping trade, but sure someone wiser than me on the forum has probably been advised previously by Polestar on anticipated delivery after arrival at Z. Can then narrow it down to a couple of ships.

·
Super Moderator
655 Posts
Are you sure those are the right ones? I was under the impression that mine was on the Adriatic Highway, which arrives right at the end of November. Of course, if it's on the Tirranna then that would be awesome :)

The Tirranna's next stop is Bristol. Pity it doesn't drop off the British Polestars there...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you sure those are the right ones? I was under the impression that mine was on the Adriatic Highway, which arrives right at the end of November. Of course, if it's on the Tirranna then that would be awesome :)

The Tirranna's next stop is Bristol. Pity it doesn't drop off the British Polestars there...
I think yours might already have arrived in Zeebrugge as the Germans are already taking delivery of VIN's in 15000/16000s. Assumes Polestar ship them in VIN order???

·
Super Moderator
655 Posts
It would sensible that they would... keeping fingers crossed, but the highest I've seen delivered in the UK has been 11xxx earlier this week.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Highest i seen delivered in Germany were 150XX, 155XX and 163XX, With cars above somewhere between 10000 and 12000 (depending on who you listen to) only needing software updates would be disappointed to hear if they fail to delivery yours pre Christmas. Guess elephant in the room is Covid and how many staff they might be missing re PDI's both in UK and Belgium

·
Super Moderator
655 Posts
Indeed, though COVID shouldn't be stopping things as far as I'm aware at the moment as people who can only work at work, are allowed to go and work. I do wonder though if right hand drive cars are delivered separately in groups.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re covid meant might be a number of technicians self isolating so short of checkers...clutching at straws to justify delays lol. Would also assume now Volvo/Polestar joined up with Ford in the EU emissions pool that could be worth a few £1000 from Ford for each Polestar they can get registered by year end as had read each EV volkswagen ship by year end saves them over 8000 euros in fines.
One of the german delivered VINs within 100 of yours so maybe you are right and RHD treated separately.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interestingly I contacted CS yesterday and told that my car is in Zeebrugge! I now have seen uk delivery with a VIN upto 12xxx. Mine is 14xxx. Given an ETA late Nov / early Dec.

·
Super Moderator
655 Posts
Just checked with them and my car is in Zeebrugge too! 😁 It'll be a few weeks now for it to be brought over and have the software updates put on, so in the next week or two I should get a "Save the date" type email, all being well...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations on the Zeebrugge arrival. Torandor not arrived yet so would assume yours was on AE018 (Titus arrived 29th October). So Torandor guess carrying late 15000's and some 16000's VINs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Traviato is now waiting port entry in China to load up and possibly more useful for those who have VINs is that someone with a VIN 169XX has been told vehicle at sea estimated to arrive at Zeebrugge Mid December which would put it on Figaro. Means Traviato should be carrying VINs in 17000's and would assume January delivery for them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for sharing !
Getting closer. Would tie in with my order 178xx where I'm told mid-Jan :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Where do you get this information about ships and VINs? My VIN is 166xx, what does that mean for me?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ships easy just search Lianyungang and or Shanghai to Zeebrugge and look for codes starting with AE (polestar Europe)W.W site good for it. AF for USA/Canada. Re VINs just info taken from loads of forums where people have posted them. 166xx would assume/guess either on Figaro or Tirranna. Numbers would stack up if rgledhill's was on Titus. What delivery date are Polestar suggesting Snood?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ships easy just search Lianyungang and or Shanghai to Zeebrugge and look for codes starting with AE (polestar Europe)W.W site good for it. AF for USA/Canada. Re VINs just info taken from loads of forums where people have posted them. 166xx would assume/guess either on Figaro or Tirranna. Numbers would stack up if rgledhill's was on Titus. What delivery date are Polestar suggesting Snood?
Polestar say delivery January for me. Well, the website and app says January but win I spoke to a representative the other day they said end Jan/Feb

What do you mean "codes"? Where are you searching?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
-
Lianyungang - Zeebrugge

Shanghai - Zeebrugge

Look for the ones starting with AE

·
Super Moderator
655 Posts
@Snood make sure you're looking on the "My Orders" page, not the actual page for the order itself (and ignore the app). Mine says December on the "My Orders" page, which confirms what I've been told by customer services. The page for the actual order says January!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts