Polestar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I was giving the car a quick vac & noticed what I thought to be a fair sized gap. I suspected the grey plastic outer trim on the rear door had seperated & needed refixing....

But when I checked the other rear door the gap was worse.

If anyone has the time or inclination, could they please take a look at theirs? For comparison.
Thank you

·
Registered
696 Posts

Same.
Gotta say, this will not keep me up at night.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
View attachment 4796

Same.
Gotta say, this will not keep me up at night.
I'm out like a light every night. I swear my girlfriend puts tranquilizers in my tea just for a bit of peace & quiet.

I'm not sweating on it, but as it seems worse on 1 side (left) than the other, I don't think it's as it should be. And a year or 2 of crap getting in there won't help. Now I've solved the steering column rattle I have to resist the urge to tear the plastic off with my Fisher Price- My First Trim Removal Set. Maybe enough layers of felt backed tape is the answer to everything?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

Until you cut and trim a fake charging flap on the right side of the car so it's symmetrical, you lot have nothing on my OCD!

·
Registered
100 Posts
View attachment 4798

Until you cut and trim a fake charging flap on the right side of the car so it's symmetrical, you lot have nothing on my OCD!
Does the fake flap open? If so, does it make a sad trombone sound and have a sign inside directing one to the other side of the vehicle to charge?

Reactions: Ms. PS2

·
Registered
598 Posts
Does the fake flap open? If so, does it make a sad trombone sound and have a sign inside directing one to the other side of the vehicle to charge?
I guess it opens just the same as the flap on the other side. I went and took a photo of gdank's car on the other side to check the original charging flap is still there. looks like it is:

;)

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I guess it opens just the same as the flap on the other side. I went and took a photo of gdank's car on the other side to check the original charging flap is still there. looks like it is:

;)
You got me 😂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts