Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 599 Posts

·
Registered
MY22 P2, LRSM, Moon, Pilot, Plus, 20”
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, it took me a long time before I could view my order detail page. Before that I kept getting a "page not found". After some email back and forth with the CS, I now have access to that page. I ordered an SMLR through their official leasing company in Belgium (ALD) at the end of November 2021, but I received very little information from them and have also heard that some orders are put backwards if they receive larger orders from other companies.

But if you go to your order detail page (I checked it with Chrome), right click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect" (developer tools must be on). Then go to the "Network" tab and refresh the current page. Then in the column "Name" you will see some records called "order2delivery/", click on one and make sure the "Preview" mode is turned on on the right side. One of those records will start with the following data on the right side (data > order > id):

Font Audio equipment Circle Rectangle Display device

If you click on the little arrow to the left of "data", another row beneath opens up, click again on the arrow to the left of "order", a lot of other rows open up. One of them for example is "delivery" where you can find more info about the expected date (note this also changes from time to time). In addition, a bit further at orderContent > expectedDeliveryDate there is also another date, no idea which one is correct.

But you will also find other information such as where your handover will take place, which extras you have ordered, insurance information, financial information, ... Not much information is available here yet for me, but it might be for others. Being a developer I was looking to see if it was possible to develop a tool that would display this information better, but don't think I have access to their API to read that data. In addition, you must also be logged in to view this information.

Under data > order the last record shows when this information was last updated. So this is not constantly updated. Yesterday evening (January 27) the info was last updated on January 26. This morning I saw that the info was updated at 6:30 am on January 28th.

Hope it's of some use to you :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
I’ll try this later on!

FYI: my order was placed by the lease (KBC) to PS on 20/12/2021, and it wasn’t
processed by PS till 14/01/2022, so some weeks lost :( no emails, no updates, nothing during this period.
Seems I’ve been lucky with my configuration because delivery is planned for end march. I can see this in the app, but not anymore in the ps website (vin number is known).
Support is quite handy too to give you more info once you got your ordernumber.

Knowing that I’ve placed my order end November, it took some time to do validations for home charging (which is required by my employer).

but good things come to those who wait I assume :) still better delivery times than many other cars!

·
Registered
62 Posts
First of all, it took me a long time before I could view my order detail page. Before that I kept getting a "page not found". After some email back and forth with the CS, I now have access to that page. I ordered an SMLR through their official leasing company in Belgium (ALD) at the end of November 2021, but I received very little information from them and have also heard that some orders are put backwards if they receive larger orders from other companies.

But if you go to your order detail page (I checked it with Chrome), right click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect" (developer tools must be on). Then go to the "Network" tab and refresh the current page. Then in the column "Name" you will see some records called "order2delivery/", click on one and make sure the "Preview" mode is turned on on the right side. One of those records will start with the following data on the right side (data > order > id):

View attachment 10999

If you click on the little arrow to the left of "data", another row beneath opens up, click again on the arrow to the left of "order", a lot of other rows open up. One of them for example is "delivery" where you can find more info about the expected date (note this also changes from time to time). In addition, a bit further at orderContent > expectedDeliveryDate there is also another date, no idea which one is correct.

But you will also find other information such as where your handover will take place, which extras you have ordered, insurance information, financial information, ... Not much information is available here yet for me, but it might be for others. Being a developer I was looking to see if it was possible to develop a tool that would display this information better, but don't think I have access to their API to read that data. In addition, you must also be logged in to view this information.

Under data > order the last record shows when this information was last updated. So this is not constantly updated. Yesterday evening (January 27) the info was last updated on January 26. This morning I saw that the info was updated at 6:30 am on January 28th.

Hope it's of some use to you :)
Hi, thanks for posting this…very interesting to see what information they don’t propagate to the web page. For instance they have a field for ‘needswinterwheelmounting’ which I could get that changed to true from false 🤣

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, thanks for posting this…very interesting to see what information they don’t propagate to the web page. For instance they have a field for ‘needswinterwheelmounting’ which I could get that changed to true from false 🤣
Indeed! My order detail page already shows the form but it's still greyed out for now. It also says the handover could be pushed back if you want them to mount the winter wheels.

Grey Rectangle Font Pattern Event

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I’ll try this later on!

FYI: my order was placed by the lease (KBC) to PS on 20/12/2021, and it wasn’t
processed by PS till 14/01/2022, so some weeks lost :( no emails, no updates, nothing during this period.
Seems I’ve been lucky with my configuration because delivery is planned for end march. I can see this in the app, but not anymore in the ps website (vin number is known).
Support is quite handy too to give you more info once you got your ordernumber.

Knowing that I’ve placed my order end November, it took some time to do validations for home charging (which is required by my employer).

but good things come to those who wait I assume :) still better delivery times than many other cars!
I hope it stays on march for you, mine says handover early april. Seems my leasing company processed my order after yours, did received an email on 20/12/2021 from cus[email protected] that they placed my order but I also received an email from @info.polestar.com on 19/01/2022 that my order is confirmed.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I hope it stays on march for you, mine says handover early april. Seems my leasing company processed my order after yours, did received an email on 20/12/2021 from [email protected] that they placed my order but I also received an email from @info.polestar.com on 19/01/2022 that my order is confirmed.
In the app it also says April.
Seems no one was working in the holiday period (and after that :) ).
I got that email on 17/01, I think I must have gotten it sooner, there was a fault in my email address.
I never reveived the mail from customer care.

·
Registered
Ordered: LRSM Pilot Plus in Snow
16 Posts
Thanks for sharing these instructions, it's interesting! I ordered 26th January with estimated April delivery but logged in today to see it has been moved to June. Using the instructions above, I can see delivery date being 9th May and earliest handover is 23rd May.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Cool very interesting how they have the information but don't display it in the app. Ours seems to be in the country on 18/2/2022, build in December, and earliest hand over date 4/3/2022.

How to use it of Firefox?
Same as any other browser, you need to have developer tools open, be on the network tab, and easiest when you filter by XHR. But be aware, this only works when the page loads, so it doesn't work when you open that after the page is already loaded. You will then need to do a refresh.

1 - 20 of 599 Posts