Polestar Forum banner
541 - 560 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
Void LRDM Pilot lite & Plus (order 3/2022, estimated delivery 9/2022)
23 Posts
Yeah, it's annoying. I also got confirmation a while ago that my car will be MY22 so that's a relief. Delivery time seems to be mystery for everyone.

Btw, do you see this text on your order details page:

"Olet nyt vain muutaman askeleen päässä tilauksesi suorittamisesta. Tarkista alla olevat tiedot huolellisesti ja tee tarvittavat muutokset ennen kuin vahvistat tilauksesi. Huomioithan, että lisävaruste- ja/tai rahoitusvaihtoehtojen muutos muuttaa tilaushintaa ja siihen liittyvää tilauserittelyä, jos olet käyttänyt aiempaa kampanjaa. Tilaukset, joita ei ole vahvistettu / lukittu ennen tiistaita 31. toukokuuta klo 23:59, menettävät mahdollisuuden sisällyttää talvirengaskampanjan tilauksella (0 €), vaikka ne olisivat liitetty tilaukseen kampanja-aikana (1.-31.5.2022)."

That's been bothering me as well because I think I shouldn't see that and also sorry for those who don't speak Finnish😄
Yes, I have that same text on my order details page as well, so I’m guessing it is there as default to everyone. I would also assume that if your car has been confirmed to be MY22, it cannot be far from being built, since they must be close to changing to manufacturing MY23 now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine has the same text, ordered mine (DM PPP) at the end of april (during campaign for MY23). I 'm wondering if that text is saying that you will also get a MY23. Hope I'm wrong if you prefer MY22, those should already be manufactured?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine has the same text, ordered mine (DM PPP) at the end of april (during campaign for MY23). I 'm wondering if that text is saying that you will also get a MY23. Hope I'm wrong if you prefer MY22, those should already be manufactured?
I think that text is just simply there for everyone. My car was manufactured just last week and has been confirmed to be MY22, so they seem to be still making MY22 cars. Which could also mean they haven't even started with MY23 yet...

·
Registered
P*2 DMLR Midnight Plus+Pilot lite
49 Posts
Ordered mine (pre-config) May 23rd, I have the same text about the free winter tyres (and I got them for my car as well, which was a pretty good deal I think!). I got an e-mail stating that the car has been shipped (literally) from China, but I still don't have any exact delivery date other than August on the main orders page. I wonder when this will update, as I believe the ETA of the car carrier should be known already...anyway, the wait is long :D

·
Registered
P*2 LRSM Pilot / Pilot Lite - Thunder (due April 2023 🫤)
29 Posts
I'm wondering how long it takes after the order showing on the Polestar site for the delivery information, etc., to be showing in the json data? I've just got my order number through from Polestar (after a load of delays from Lex meant a new order was submitted) so looking to get some more information. Currently, my order screen just shows "Confirmed Order", "Polestar 2" and my order number.

·
Registered
P*2 DMLR Midnight Plus+Pilot lite
49 Posts
I'm wondering how long it takes after the order showing on the Polestar site for the delivery information, etc., to be showing in the json data? I've just got my order number through from Polestar (after a load of delays from Lex meant a new order was submitted) so looking to get some more information. Currently, my order screen just shows "Confirmed Order", "Polestar 2" and my order number.
For me, in the case of a pre-config, it never did. I only had a delivery estimate (August) on the orders page, then nothing ever showed up on the details page (or the JSON information) until the actual handover date was selectable.

·
Registered
MY23 LRSM Midnight with Pilot Lite, Plush and 20.5" Wheels on order, delivering in August
25 Posts
First of all, it took me a long time before I could view my order detail page. Before that I kept getting a "page not found". After some email back and forth with the CS, I now have access to that page. I ordered an SMLR through their official leasing company in Belgium (ALD) at the end of November 2021, but I received very little information from them and have also heard that some orders are put backwards if they receive larger orders from other companies.

But if you go to your order detail page (I checked it with Chrome), right click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect" (developer tools must be on). Then go to the "Network" tab and refresh the current page. Then in the column "Name" you will see some records called "order2delivery/", click on one and make sure the "Preview" mode is turned on on the right side. One of those records will start with the following data on the right side (data > order > id):

View attachment 10999

If you click on the little arrow to the left of "data", another row beneath opens up, click again on the arrow to the left of "order", a lot of other rows open up. One of them for example is "delivery" where you can find more info about the expected date (note this also changes from time to time). In addition, a bit further at orderContent > expectedDeliveryDate there is also another date, no idea which one is correct.

But you will also find other information such as where your handover will take place, which extras you have ordered, insurance information, financial information, ... Not much information is available here yet for me, but it might be for others. Being a developer I was looking to see if it was possible to develop a tool that would display this information better, but don't think I have access to their API to read that data. In addition, you must also be logged in to view this information.

Under data > order the last record shows when this information was last updated. So this is not constantly updated. Yesterday evening (January 27) the info was last updated on January 26. This morning I saw that the info was updated at 6:30 am on January 28th.

Hope it's of some use to you :)
Awesome, thanks very much for that.

Given I will be interstate and unavailable next week I am hoping this is not the handover date :unsure:
estimatedDeliveryDate: "2022-08-05" :D

·
Registered
MY22 P2, LRSM, Moon, Pilot, Plus, 20”
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #551 ·
Awesome, thanks very much for that.

Given I will be interstate and unavailable next week I am hoping this is not the handover date :unsure:
estimatedDeliveryDate: "2022-08-05" :D
This is indeed not the handover date, soon there will be an customerEarliestPossibleHandoverDate un delivery and then you should receive soon a email with a few options to do the handover 😊 mine arrived at the dealer at April 25th and the first handover date for me was April 28. Hope you will receive yours soon!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered mine 31st of May (SRSM, Pilot lite, winter tyres). Delivery was pushed back from October to January about a month ago (Helsinki).

I get this on all three order2delivery instances:
Failed to load response data. No content available for preflight request.

Product Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot

Status is 204 (No Content) for the query

I guess I'll just have to keep on waiting.

EDIT: Firefox worked! Expected deliver date says November 22, estimated delivery date says 2022-12-19 😶

·
Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
313 Posts
Ordered mine 31rd of May (SRSM, Pilot lite, winter tyres). Delivery was pushed back from October to January about a month ago (Helsinki).

Preflight? Is it a plane!!

·
Registered
2023 LRDM 19" Pilot Plus Space
17 Posts
Ordering from Germany, LRDM, Pilot & Plus.
May 10 - Placed the order (expected delivery was Nov-Dec 2022)
May 12 - Order confirmed by Polestar

So far no VIN was received. When I asked customer support they said delivery is now expected to be Jan 2023.

Does any of you have experience about how long it normally takes to get the VIN?
Same here. ordered June 22. Went from november to january. Status 'confirmed'

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ordered mine 31st of May (SRSM, Pilot lite, winter tyres). Delivery was pushed back from October to January about a month ago (Helsinki).

View attachment 16182

Status is 204 (No Content) for the query

EDIT: Firefox worked! Expected deliver date says November 22, estimated delivery date says 2022-12-19 😶
It works on Chrome as well, but there's actually nine instances of those order2delivery rows in different places, and three of those always gives that 'preflight message'. At least for me, the one containing the order information is usually the last one of all those order2delivery rows. I know you already found the information, just posting this for new readers :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
The Polestar site lists 8/31/22 arrival date for my order when I "inspect" in Chrome. The cars on the lot at my space show the delivery port was in Georgia. Using the info in this thread, I checked the routes on the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site and see Tulane RORO Carrier is scheduled to leave Shanghai tomorrow and arrive in GA 8/31/22. I checked the MarineTraffic site and see that Tulane is sitting in the Shanghai port right now. Pretty interesting. I will keep an eye on this ship this month. :).My order is LRSM plus pilot 19

·
Registered
SLR in Midnight. Slate & Sunroof ( On order, still driving my VW Scirroco
313 Posts
The Polestar site lists 8/31/22 arrival date for my order when I "inspect" in Chrome. The cars on the lot at my space show the delivery port was in Georgia. Using the info in this thread, I checked the routes on the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site and see Tulane RORO Carrier is scheduled to leave Shanghai tomorrow and arrive in GA 8/31/22. I checked the MarineTraffic site and see that Tulane is sitting in the Shanghai port right now. Pretty interesting. I will keep an eye on this ship this month. :).My order is LRSM plus pilot 19
They must be teleporting the car then - leaving and arriving on the same day?

·
Registered
Magnesium/Nappa/LRDM/Full Monty - Delivery Late November 2022
335 Posts
It's on it's way :)

Ecoregion World Map Rectangle Parallel

541 - 560 of 597 Posts