Polestar Forum banner
561 - 580 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I can't seem to get this to work. I was switched from my 2023 Polestar 2 to a 22 one that was a cancelled order. The space said it would definitely be here by the end of the month and the site on one page says September but when I click the order it says on schedule for Late August. Can I not see the order2delivery because it wasn't my order originally?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
So I can't seem to get this to work. I was switched from my 2023 Polestar 2 to a 22 one that was a cancelled order. The space said it would definitely be here by the end of the month and the site on one page says September but when I click the order it says on schedule for Late August. Can I not see the order2delivery because it wasn't my order originally?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
It may be under "configuration" instead of "order2delivery"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, this is my first post here. I have ordered from Germany a preconfigured DM on 27.04.22. I have the VIN and my scheduled delivery date is November. Now I also wanted to have a look at the metadata, for this I followed the tutorial step by step, but unfortunately I have only one thing under "Network" "Name", a 28 digit code of numbers and letters, no order2delivery or anything else. What could be the reason for this? Tried it with Chrome and Opera. Thanks :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Found a 8 november delivery date when doing this! Thank you! But I guess this is not the date I get the car?
should I add 2-3 weeks on this?
the car is not even built yet, I think, how do I know?! There was nothing on build month in these data.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Found a 8 november delivery date when doing this! Thank you! But I guess this is not the date I get the car?
should I add 2-3 weeks on this?
the car is not even built yet, I think, how do I know?! There was nothing on build month in these data.
I believe that's the date the Space is expected to receive the car. Then it would take them a few days to get the car prepped for delivery.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just had an update from the business leasing company stating mid December, polestar app says January but JSON says October 22.

There’s no chance it will be October as I have the vin but no emails to say it’s built and no reg number so I’ll be surprised if they can build and deliver it in 2 months max.

·
Registered
168 Posts
In Canada, look for configuration/
Yup, I know where to look. What I'm saying is that in Europe they've traditionally had more access to when their vehicle completes production, where it is on the journey, the date it arrives at dealership, earliest handoff date and more – I've read several threads on that but what appears under their "order2delivery" feels much more robust. We just get expected delivery, which feels like it's more just a data input for what is displayed at the top of the order page.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah, I definitely don't have the "order2delivery" items, but can only see information under "configuration/" which just parrots the same estimated delivery as what I can already see on the order confirmation page. It has been less than a month since I placed my order, though, so I wonder if I might still see some additional information when inspecting the page as time goes on. Is it possible to see a VIN number anywhere under "configuration/"? I couldn't find a line for it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yup, I know where to look. What I'm saying is that in Europe they've traditionally had more access to when their vehicle completes production, where it is on the journey, the date it arrives at dealership, earliest handoff date and more – I've read several threads on that but what appears under their "order2delivery" feels much more robust. We just get expected delivery, which feels like it's more just a data input for what is displayed at the top of the order page.
Yeah, I definitely don't have the "order2delivery" items, but can only see information under "configuration/" which just parrots the same estimated delivery as what I can already see on the order confirmation page. It has been less than a month since I placed my order, though, so I wonder if I might still see some additional information when inspecting the page as time goes on. Is it possible to see a VIN number anywhere under "configuration/"? I couldn't find a line for it.
sounds about right, seems like your info is just the info that’s already on the page, whereas my order page in EU says January still despite the JSON saying October (I’ve been told December actually so no idea, other people with a similar order date have been told theirs was built just now). The VIN isn’t hidden away though, that just appears on the order page as normal, no reg number as yet but that’ll not be till I’m closer to an actual date.

561 - 580 of 597 Posts