Polestar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just occurred to me that many, perhaps most of the times when 4g, camera or the maps was messed up, I just stepped into the car and started to drive. Almost like the car didn't boot up properly resulting in weird behaviour. I wonder now if my 4g ever really stoped working while driving, cause I remember mostly not working from the start, especially when not allowing the car to boot first. Not at all sure. Anyone else have experiences supporting this?

·
Registered
203 Posts
It just occurred to me that many, perhaps most of the times when 4g, camera or the maps was messed up, I just stepped into the car and started to drive. Almost like the car didn't boot up properly resulting in weird behaviour. I wonder now if my 4g ever really stoped working while driving, cause I remember mostly not working from the start, especially when not allowing the car to boot first. Not at all sure. Anyone else have experiences supporting this?
I do find the mobile data does not always start when I activate the car, as soon as I get going and drive down the road and ask it to navigate somewhere it starts to work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts