Polestar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Single Motor, Stanadard Range, Thunder, Pilot & Plus
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have just received delivery of my fantastic P2, One issue though is when I try to sign in to google on the car, it says that my account is not supported on the car.

Has anyone else experienced this and how can I resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
2,034 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I have just received delivery of my fantastic P2, One issue though is when I try to sign in to google on the car, it says that my account is not supported on the car.

Has anyone else experienced this and how can I resolve it?

Thanks in advance.
Is your email connected to a google account?

·
Registered
Ordered MY 2022 on Friday 13th of August! Long Range Dual-Motor, Snow/Nappa, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
306 Posts
Is your google account also a @gmail.com account or is it something else?

·
Registered
Ordered MY 2022 on Friday 13th of August! Long Range Dual-Motor, Snow/Nappa, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
306 Posts
I believe there may be problems with linking [email protected] accounts. Just a hunch that I read that somewhere on the forum. See if a search reveals anything.

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
306 Posts
Judging by the other forum thread that seems likely, but do check with C.S first.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help. ive created a new google account and it is working fine now.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yes. The issue is specifically with Google Apps GSuite Google Workspace accounts. AAOS only supports consumer Google accounts.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yes. The issue is specifically with Google Apps GSuite Google Workspace accounts. AAOS only supports consumer Google accounts.
Thank you for the exact explanation 👌

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Dual Motor, plus & pilot, midnight & towbar
77 Posts
I think it's to do with the fact that my Google account is linked to my company's account.
AAOS doesn't currently support Workspace accounts... although for anyone else reading, standard Gmail accounts using your own domain are fine. Hopefully they'll get workspace support sorted down the line, although in practical terms at the mo, its not really an issue.

It is possible to link a Gmail account to a workspace account using family link, to share apps purchased across both accounts, although whether you can will depend on what rights you've been given by your workspace admin.... there's not a great deal of benefit for that at the mo either, although that may become more important/relevant as more apps are released.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts