Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 Pilot
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I picked up a Polestar 2 yesterday after switching over from a Volvo S60. So far I am really happy with the change, quite familiar styling and feel from the Volvo but with plenty of unique elements too.

After driving back from picking the car up the biggest item I am missing from the Volvo is speed limit information, both on the main display and on Google Maps on CarPlay. Is that an option that can be turned on anywhere for those of us in the U.S.? Having it on the Google Maps feed would be great but the main display would be even better.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Hi all,

I picked up a Polestar 2 yesterday after switching over from a Volvo S60. So far I am really happy with the change, quite familiar styling and feel from the Volvo but with plenty of unique elements too.

After driving back from picking the car up the biggest item I am missing from the Volvo is speed limit information, both on the main display and on Google Maps on CarPlay. Is that an option that can be turned on anywhere for those of us in the U.S.? Having it on the Google Maps feed would be great but the main display would be even better.
Go to the infotainment select the car symbol, then the assist, and switch on road sign information. You can then select the 3 dots to choose between visual or visual and sound warnings.

I dont think the speed limits are shown on Google Maps, just on the drivers display.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi all,

You can switch to Sygic which has offline maps (handy in cell signal dead zones) and works well with Android Auto. The speed limits are shown on the Sygic map. I think it is superior to Google Maps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts