Polestar Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm on track as well. I got invited to confirm my order today. After doing that I got an email saying the car was in transit from China and a nice picture of some cars in the hold of a ship. Looking at the above, the most likely is off Italy. My order pro-forma is showing 22nd Oct as delivery, car was produced 22nd August.
Frustratingly, as my car is a Company Car it’s owned by my employer. Although it’s in my name and I’m registered on the app and website for delivery I don’t seem to be able to access the pro-forma or get some of the emails mentioned. So thanks for the info. PS CS told me early October so I’m thinking my car might be on the Electra which shows as currently being in Southampton en route to Zeebrugge. With a bit of luck they might be offloading my car as I type!

·
Registered
Dual Motor | Long Range | Moon | Charcoal | Pilot pack | Tow Bar | 20" 4 V spoke wheels | VIN 049xxx
5 Posts
There are 3 boats arriving in very quick succession.
Theben arrived in Zeebrugge on 14 Sept.
Thalatta is arriving on 17th Sept
Elektra is due later the same day.

It will be interesting when the contents of these ships start to make their appearance.
CS says mine arriving in UK late Sept for October delivery.

Anybody received a September / October delivery date or had a UK license plate issued yet?

·
Registered
Polestar 2 | Single Motor (Standard Range)
36 Posts
The Polestar UK website also now has a list of preconfigured cars you can order, mostly for October delivery, with a variety of colours and specs - this list has been empty for the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Although I was told by CS that the car wasn't getting to Zeebrugge until the end of this month, I've just received an email saying its now in the UK! Not complaining :D

·
Registered
On Order 2022 LR Midnight, Pilot+Plus+Nappa+tow 19" no-pp
27 Posts
I've got the full invoice rather than the obviously pretend one. Now I hit the confirm button. Decided to ask on the chat how things are going today. Person said November, so I'm confused was expecting ~22nd Oct. Asked if the car was in Belgium and was told can't tell just it's in-transit. They claim they will ping 3 weeks before delivery. Which is good because that's the sweet spot for finding insurance, if that is correct. Not holding breath. None of this helps with forward planning. The other thing I didn't get was the invoice didn't deduct the £1k deposit, but was told that gets refunded back and you pay the full invoice amount. Sounds pretty daft but there again they don't seem to have thought through things..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Although I was told by CS that the car wasn't getting to Zeebrugge until the end of this month, I've just received an email saying its now in the UK! Not complaining :D
That gives me hope. I spoke to PS CS today on chat and they said my car was also due at the end of the month, and therefore I could expect an end of Oct delivery, despite a different person telling me in just a few days ago that I could expect early October!? Not everyone seems to be getting the detailed emails that you received as CS say it’s a trial at the moment. However as a boat that polestar use spent two days unloading at Southampton this week I’d suggest that’s where your car came in. I hope mine’s with it!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts