Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 P 2 thunder/charcoal 20" non-PP
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after 30 years my beloved 1991 red Saab turbo convertible has been replaced in my garage -- but not yet my heart -- by a 21 P 2 thunder./charcoal 20" non-PP. Evidently, even Swedish wheel bearings do not last forever. Automotive technology seems to have evolved significantly over the years but so far, so good. I am probably the only guy around who thinks the P2's rear window provides a better view than I am used to.

I am at -- or beyond -- the upper end of the Polestar age demographic and a technophobe to boot, so I ask your indulgence for all the stupid questions I surely will pose.

Cheers to all.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Howdy @Snaab! As you may have read elsewhere on this forum, there are a lot of Saab fans and Saab owners or ex-Saab owners on this forum. I had a 1987 Saab 900 that I "only" kept for 20 years. Also, my Mom was born and raised in Lanesville on Cape Ann, and her father was the 46th mayor of Gloucester from 1968-1970. I visited a few years ago and was amazed how much it had changed since I was a kid. Beautiful part of the world!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm curious how well Google pronounces "Gloucester" ;-)

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Registered
22’ Moon Pilot,Performance slick roof. ETA 12/21
22 Posts
I think the Saab 9000 looks are why I’m so drawn to the P2. My first car was a 1985 Saab 900 turbo. Man I miss that timeless model😞
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
21 P2 Snow/Charcoal 20”
2 Posts
So, after 30 years my beloved 1991 red Saab turbo convertible has been replaced in my garage -- but not yet my heart -- by a 21 P 2 thunder./charcoal 20" non-PP. Evidently, even Swedish wheel bearings do not last forever. Automotive technology seems to have evolved significantly over the years but so far, so good. I am probably the only guy around who thinks the P2's rear window provides a better view than I am used to.

I am at -- or beyond -- the upper end of the Polestar age demographic and a technophobe to boot, so I ask your indulgence for all the stupid questions I surely will pose.

Cheers to all.
Was just up on Rocky Neck this past Sunday. Forgot how beautiful it is up your way…

1 - 6 of 6 Posts