Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Void P2 Performance 8 days ago in Oslo - Norway, and now I finally found the time to look for user groups and forums.

I'm looking forward to discussing experiences and opinions regarding the P2. Also I suspect a few bugs and quirks here and there in the beginning, so hopefully this forum will have some god conversations about that.

I used to have a Polestar tuned Volvo V40 Summum that I really loved, and I drove all over Europe with it. Selling the V40 was a very sad moment indeed. I Wanted an electric, sporty Volvo with the same safety, features, good design and attitude. The P2 looked to be exactly what I wanted so I ordered as soon as it became available in Norway.

I have been struggling regarding the color choice, but ended up with Void, because I thought it would look nice with the Swedish gold details in the Performance pack. The waiting game has been terrible, and as the delivery date came closer, I was ridiculously excited about the car. When I first saw it in real life it blew my socks of. The looks of this thing is just amazing. It has a very crisp and confident look, less is more, no bullshit or tech hype feeling. Also it felt way more "aggressive" looking in real life than I expected.

Some people see their car as a way of getting from A to B, but I see the car more like a companion for great adventures. I'm tired of arguments over numbers in the electric car space. Yes Tesla is amazing, E-Tron and IPace are wonderfull cars and alot of cool things are happening in the EV space. But only Polestar can make a Polestar.

hmmm... where to drive today?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Very jealous and if you can keep it clean, Void was a good call.

Please keep us updated on how you find it. Those of us waiting have to live through you vicariously!

·
Registered
278 Posts
It's a beautiful looking car in a great colour. I wouldn't have considered void until now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey @SKuggemannen, were you considering any other EV's before deciding to go with the Polestar 2? If you did and test drove any of them, how do you think the P2 stacks up? Keep us posted on how things go. I'm most interest to know about real world range!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey @SKuggemannen, were you considering any other EV's before deciding to go with the Polestar 2? If you did and test drove any of them, how do you think the P2 stacks up? Keep us posted on how things go. I'm most interest to know about real world range!
Hi, the only cars I really considered was Tesla 3 and S. I have tried them on several occasions. Also the Ipace was interesting, but I've never tried it. Thing Is I am quite biased as I really liked my previous Volvo V40 Summum as far as equipment, comfort, and look and feel goes. There is something about Volvo focusing on the right things that actually matters. My dream car was an electric V40 Summum with 4x4, better turn radius and better infotainment. So you can imagine P2 gave the immediate "that's it" feeling. Tesla make amazing cars and it might be the sensible choice for most, especially because of the charging infrastructure. It's just I feel P2 is more comfortable and a more enjoyable ride than both S and 3 and also it feels more "home", and a better cultural fit for me if that makes sense. I might be listening more to my heart than logic in this case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts