Polestar Forum banner
301 - 320 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Lately, I've gone up from seeing 2-3 P2s every day to 4-5 every day. There are so many of them around where I'm driving these days (central Norway).

·
Registered
702 Posts
I managed a 400 mile round trip from Kent to Warwick Uni (M25 and M40) and didn't see a single other P2...

·
Registered
54 Posts
After six weeks of P2 ownership, I saw another one here in LA for the first time. I'm an avid cyclist and was riding up a local climb (Fernwood Pacific) which I which I frequent and saw a Thunder with PP parked there. Passed by again the next day and it was also there.

·
Registered
470 Posts
After six weeks of P2 ownership, I saw another one here in LA for the first time. I'm an avid cyclist and was riding up a local climb (Fernwood Pacific) which I which I frequent and saw a Thunder with PP parked there. Passed by again the next day and it was also there.
I understand you where on your bike then? Well then that doesn't count. See title. Sorry. 😎

Reactions: CarGuyEddie

·
Registered
27 Posts
Literally true, but I thought I'd get a sympathy pass since they have been more scarce than Big Foot sightings!
I have yet to see a single Polestar 2 on the roads of NJ or NY since it’s introduction here.
Unfortunately, I talked one of my colleagues into getting one….now my Polestar 2 will NOT be the only one in the hospital parking lot…
Oh well….
I do, however, get asked, almost daily, about the car…People roll down their windows to inquire.
Also get many stares on the road trying to figure out what it is…

·
Registered
334 Posts
I haven't spotted another one in northern VA, though I suspect mine is no longer the only one in the DC area. If the prophesied DC Polestar Space ever opens, that might increase the population :).

·
Registered
244 Posts
A Volvo C70 Polestar parked beside me at work today, but still no Polestar 2s.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Saw my third one (Thunder) on the M56 (or maybe the M6?) on Sunday - I was just changing lanes when my wife shrieked out as she noticed it, making me think I was about to hit something. I had to let another car pass before I could pull out behind it, which happened to be a TM3. So we ended up doing a few miles with the Tesla caught in a Polestar sandwich until I had to turn off.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,588 Posts
Spotted a new Snow 19" parked in my work parking garage (I was technically driving so it works for the thread!).

On one hand, glad to see more uptake of Polestars. On the other hand, some loss of exclusivity....:unsure:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fortunately, they will never be as ubiquitous as Bimmers, Benzes or Teslas.
I think we'll be good.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Saw a dutch thunder with a bike rack at the chargers in France today. Complimented the gentleman with his nice car.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Spotted a new Snow 19" parked in my work parking garage (I was technically driving so it works for the thread!).

On one hand, glad to see more uptake of Polestars. On the other hand, some loss of exclusivity....:unsure:
So now you're going to have to go to every business/department/office and find out who they are.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,878 Posts
Had a Void come past me the other way, just outside Warwick this morning...

It was a good day for spotting EVs. Saw my first Mach-E, plus the usual array of EQCs, e-Trons, iPaces outside the posh school (the smaller the child, the bigger the SUV), a few i3s, a LEAF, and a Zoe behind me and then a Renault Twizy just before I got home! Oh and shedloads of Tesla Model 3s and a Model X. Seriously it's EV city around here, particularly at posh brat dropping off time.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,868 Posts
Holey moley I swear I almost crashed into a dumpster when I eyeballed a Volvo in Scranton the other day. I was headed east on the 402. My snicker nearly fell off.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,878 Posts
Holey moley I swear I almost crashed into a dumpster when I eyeballed a Volvo in Scranton the other day. I was headed east on the 402. My snicker nearly fell off.
Ok, who are you and what have you done with the real Dave? 🤔

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
I live in Derby and since I took delivery of my PS2 six weeks ago. I’ve only seen one other Polestar in the wild.
I did wave as they drove towards me, but I don’t think they saw me. (Yes, I did feel a little daft afterwards)

301 - 320 of 360 Posts