Polestar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have finally seen a Thunder Polestar 2 in the flesh - at Central Retail Park in Falkirk this afternoon. I was,, however, at the time only a passenger in a Mazda CX5 so could only offer a stupid grin and point!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Last week I was about to turn into a parking lot, activated my turn signal, looked into my rear view mirror and thought that the mirror was broken... because in my mirror I saw an identical Polestar 2 behind me also ready to turn to the right... it took me a second to make sure that I wasn’t loosing my mind and that there really was an identical Polestar 2 following me :eek:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
And today I thought someone had "borrowed" mine as as a Magnesium / Snow Polestar 2 drove by me in our local high street! Police call saved by the green flash [new EV designation I presume] on the number plate which I definitely didn't get :confused:

Reactions: JPC

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Came round a corner today, saw a Midnight (or was it a Thunder); quick flash of my lights and a wave which was returned.

"What was that?" from the passenger seat, nonplussed. "It was another Polestar!!", I replied excitedly.
"Tssk, tssk"......silence..... !

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
343 Posts
Came round a corner today, saw a Midnight (or was it a Thunder); quick flash of my lights and a wave which was returned.

"What was that?" from the passenger seat, nonplussed. "It was another Polestar!!", I replied excitedly.
"Tssk, tssk"......silence..... !
Me, in a thunder, entered a roundabout while a snow entered it from the other side going in the opposite direction.

I had just exited the M1 on junction 8 and it was heading towards the M1.

My wife was similarly unimpressed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Coming into Maidenhead town centre on the weekend I noticed a Polestar in my rear view, but couldn't quite tell what colour other than dark. Wife quickly looked up the reg to discover it was blue. I wanted a closer look so at the next round about whizzed around to come back up behind it. Pulled alongside by the next roundabout admiring and waving. The chap driving didn't seem to have even noticed there was another Polestar. :( My wife laughed at me for trying to make a friend.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have seen one whilst I was driving my Audi before mine was delivered and seen two from my daily lookout post (AKA home office) but that is it. My wife seems more concerned about us being the only ones around here with one (which clearly is not true anymore sadly).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Not yet, but my commute is still when the sun is down. I get way too excited when I see another set of "Thor's Hammer" headlights, but that dies as soon as I see they belong to a Volvo...

·
Registered
434 Posts
I still think I have the only one in Tennessee, certainly in the Memphis metro area. Anyone else? I definitely haven't seen another one.

·
Registered
56 Posts
On Sunday I randomly stopped at the Co-op in Market Lavington in Wiltshire on the way home from my girlfriends to get a drink and what was parked right in front of me? A lovely P*2 in Magnesium.

The owners were just getting in as I walked back so we had a nice chat about the cars before heading off on our way. Second one I have seen!

21 - 40 of 66 Posts