Polestar Forum banner
481 - 500 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
The middle EA station probably doesn't work, like so many others... 😄
Had some issues almost on all stations, needed to try other connectors. Luckily stations still pretty unused so there's room to switch. Hoping they get things sorted once there's more EA users on the road.

Also wondering the setup with two connectors on one station as only one is possible to use, not two simultaneously.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Waved to a Thunder (I think, it was dark) on 101 headed north towards San Francisco tonight

Reactions: RayzorBEV

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Dual Motor Launch Edition 2021 - Void
685 Posts
I think as a Dutchie, I should not be allowed in this thread anymore. We have too many of them now. I saw 4 today alone while driving mine. And I've seen at least 4 in my town alone (which is not big). But the Netherlands has always had a lot of Volvo's too, so not surprised the P2 is popular.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think as a Dutchie, I should not be allowed in this thread anymore. We have too many of them now. I saw 4 today alone while driving mine. And I've seen at least 4 in my town alone (which is not big). But the Netherlands has always had a lot of Volvo's too, so not surprised the P2 is popular.
What is the most popular color of the ones you've seen? More performance packs than not?

·
Registered
685 Posts
What is the most popular color of the ones you've seen? More performance packs than not?
I haven't seen many performance packs here, and colours... I think midnight the most, but I've seen every colour. Here in my town there is a snow, a midnight, a moon, and a thunder (and my void then).

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #488 ·
Keen to keep you on this thread. I would like to see it pass the 500 posts mark!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Well, I saw another one today. So sure, if I stay here we'll get there fast 😅

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was joined on the A10 by a moon new model today, I get so silly-excited and wave at the driver every time... yet to see any return acknowledgement, p* owners are too cool

·
Registered
103 Posts
Amazingly, saw a Void P*2 in St. Louis of all places where there isn't a Polestar space. I was driving on Forest Park Parkway through Clayton going West when he entered the road right in front of me. I would've tried to catch up and wave except I was getting off at the next exit (Brentwood Blvd) wave if you're here :)

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
OK one of you has a kid at the same elementary school as mine. Not sure how I feel about this.

Snow or Magnesium, relatively recent purchase (temp tags), I think nonPP

Hi if you're on the forum! (Still not sure how I feel about this)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Someone at my kids school also has a P2. Now, 95% of the time I walk my kids to school, so I don't see it often, but it's there, lurking in the shadows.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #497 ·
I now know there is someone in my "small" town with a Polestar 2 too - a thunder I believe. However, they are known to my daughter, not me, but she will not share the who, "because I will only just talk about the Polestar"! I will have to arrange some stalking or similar to go through her potential contacts!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Just saw another Void parked at the charger located at my local grocery store. So, my town is getting a bit packed with P2's. I need to win the lottery sometime soon so I can order one of the first P3's and have a special car or something...

·
Registered
959 Posts
Drove to Leicester Highgate today parked in the John Lewis car park that has the foot bridge to the shopping centre and spotted a Snow P2 on Level 1. Still waiting to see one on the road 😭.

Hope it belonged to someone on the forum.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Saw my second P2 this week getting onto the DC beltway, a few cars back but looked like Midnight. Glad to see more around here.

481 - 500 of 528 Posts