Polestar Forum banner
521 - 528 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Followed a Moon (I think) in California temp plates for two blocks on Saturday in my Thunder in Fremont, CA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Northern Virginia and have also never seen one on the road. I have owned mine for just over a year. In comparison, I've seen about 5 Taycan's, 4 ID.4's and 10 Mach E's. I did however visit the new Rockville service center last month and saw 3 Polestars on the lot.
In suburban Maryland and have not seen one yet either.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just saw my first Polestar in the DC area at the EA chargers at Tysons. It was a new Thunder. I was in the Void. I waved but not sure he saw me. Was going to chat once he started charging, but couldn't stay as my wife was coming out of the mall. (I volunteered to drive her so that I could top off).

·
Registered
Polestar 2 - Moon, Long Range, Dual Motor, Plus, Pilot, Leather
33 Posts
I saw two today in a single twenty minute drive in my neighbourhood and both on the same stretch of road!! One of them I've seen a couple of times now, the first time it sat on the forcourt of my local Shell Recharge petrol station while he waited for me to finish charging. I've seen him two or three times since, the last time was today. The second one I haven't spotted before. They were both on Strawberry Vale in Twickenham.

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

I think I need to get something a bit more exclusive now, like a Ford Focus! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have seen a few others while driving my wife's X3 or while driving my Land Cruiser, but I have never seen one while driving the Polestar. Side note...I am pretty sure that I have seen more Polestars than 200 series Land Cruisers! And Cruisers are just not that popular in Florida.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yesterday, I was waiting to pull out of my driveway ON MY WAY to pick up my new pre-configured from the Marin space and a Thunder drove by on my street. It still had the temp CA license plate, so it was pretty new too. I wanted to be the first in my hood with one, but looks like someone beat me to it. Too many Tesla's to mention and even a few Mach E's.

·
Registered
Polestar 2 Dual Motor Launch Edition 2021 - Void
688 Posts
I've been having more days not seeing one... weirdly enough.

521 - 528 of 528 Posts