Polestar Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Midnight Charcoal 20” nonPP waiting for delivery date
128 Posts
My wife used to have a VW camper and remembers fondly the "VW wave". I as a BMW driver am used to the one finger wave but it is not so much from other BMW drivers strangely.:)

We should come up with the polestar wave it might be like the alfa one which was to write where you wanted to go on a piece of cardboard and stand by the side of the road where you alfa invariably was.

Perhaps the Anti-collision system is automatically throwing the car into the traffic to meet an oncoming polestar.

·
Registered
38 Posts
just had my first encounter during the Spring Festival break last week. Went to a shopping mall with some friends. Just parked and was busy figuring out the charging post, a friend told me another polestar drove by when I was plugging in the car. made a short run to find the midnight night parked and the owner just got out of the car. I was quite excited but he was defensive at first after he heard that he was the first owner Ive met we finally could have a little conversation about the car and the driving experience. Got him into the Chinese P2 owner group chat and went on our ways.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Saw my first wild P2 today - a Snow charging at the Volta chargers on De Haro in San Francisco at 9am this morning. I wanted to walk over and say hi, but then thought that would be weird and possibly scary for them so didn't. I was on my way to a service appointment outside the city for my car so didn't have time to doddle anyways.

If you have the Snow and are on the forum - Hi! 👋

·
Registered
2021 2
1,734 Posts
Saw a moon with PP in South Palo Alto yesterday. Might have been a test drive car? Unknown.
Either way. Hi!

61 - 66 of 66 Posts