Polestar Forum banner

121 - 140 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
3pm today on the Garden State Parkway north in NJ. DC plates on Midnight, I think. Anyone here?

(clearly I posted this an an old thread before...)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just seen a P*2 charging at someone's home on the way in to work. Only 2 miles from me and it is another Thunder!
I haven't seen it before and I drive past every day so it must be very recent and still very shiny.
I wonder if they have seen mine driving past and liked it. ;)
I haven't seen another colour in this area. There are now 3 Thunders within a 10 mile radius, becoming a bit common!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Spotted my first one today after 3 months. I waved but he was wearing a look to match his paintwork (thunder). Probably one of the Worcestershire posse.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Spotted a Thunder on the A303 just past Stonehenge. Don’t think he saw me though. Or maybe he just decided to ignore the nutter waving at him😅

·
Registered
972 Posts
Still no. :(

Although I'm seeing a lot more Volvos... which seems strange.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,438 Posts
I passed a Void on the A429 between Ettington and Wellesbourne at around 7.40 this morning, my first spot from my car!
Not us (ours is Midnight) but we're frequently around that area, living about 5 miles from Wellesbourne - we'll watch out for you! There's a grey (sorry, Thunder) one that goes through our village most days too, it seems...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think you can pull the reg data from the official website and work out the exact number. But my guess is it would be around 1,600 at the time of writing.

I only spot one in Snow White parked at Regents Park London last year while I awaited my handover. Haven’t seen one while driving though.

·
Super Moderator
2,438 Posts
We went and charged at the Instavolt charging hub at Banbury - 8 lovely 125kW chargers - and parked right next to a grey Polestar 2! Anyone on here? I suspect not, as the owner studiously ignored us completely while returning with his takeaway coffee, but they could just have been having a bad day.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,562 Posts
We went and charged at the Instavolt charging hub at Banbury - 8 lovely 125kW chargers - and parked right next to a grey Polestar 2! Anyone on here? I suspect not, as the owner studiously ignored us completely while returning with his takeaway coffee, but they could just have been having a bad day.
Stroud Park? I was there Friday. Surprisingly empty.

·
Super Moderator
2,438 Posts
Ah, we were there on Saturday. So no sighting in the wild of @dave then. I must admit I didn't notice a flashing codpiece.

121 - 140 of 205 Posts