Polestar Forum banner

141 - 160 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've actually seen a lot of Polestar 2s whilst driving mine. I've had mine (Moon, non-PP, 19") since mid December last year and spotted another Moon one after 30 seconds on my first drive :p

As of today there are 3240 Polestar 2s registered in the Netherlands and it's a fairly small country. So you tend to see them quite often. I usually spot 2 or 3 of them on the school run alone...

I'm not complaining, the 2 is a beautiful sight on the road :)

·
Registered
Polestar 2 stickerless Moon on 19s, non PP, tow bar
53 Posts
I thought I had the only Polestar in Norfolk and then one flashed past the end of my Road (Magnesium). Turns out he lives in the same village, half a mile down the road! Anyone on the Forum living in NR14?

·
Registered
783 Posts
I thought I had the only Polestar in Norfolk and then one flashed past the end of my Road (Magnesium). Turns out he lives in the same village, half a mile down the road! Anyone on the Forum living in NR14?
I do!
Took delivery in September, and parted with it in November.

·
Registered
409 Posts
We have another P*2 in the village now, a Snow PP version. They are becoming so common now! ;)
I haven't double checked but I believe it lives at our old house. I like to think he saw mine and liked it. I haven't had chance to ask him yet but he did wave back when I passed him in mine. So round us there are 3 Thunders and 1 Snow that I have seen including mine.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I saw two on Saturday, a Snow on the A40 dual carriage way near Perivale and a 2nd Midnight on the A45 bypass between Weedon and Upper Heyford. They're becoming quite common now!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Passed a shiny Void in Saunders Lane, Awbridge tonight about 6pm, the driver kindly let me through with a flash and a wave. First I’ve seen on the road and appreciated the acknowledgement, was it you?

·
Registered
Polestar 2 - Void - VIN 005xxx
15 Posts
Had mine since late September, driven 10k miles and not seen another so far! If anyone has one in Cumbria please give me a honk!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Spotted 4 for the Norwegian Road Administration on the back of a truck a few days ago.

The profiling fits well with the Snow paint job:
View attachment 4786
I'm fairly sure that's Magnesium. In fact, I have strong suspicion that my car was delayed (also same config) because of this massive order from the Road Administration (about 140 cars, all
Magnesium non-PP 19").

·
Registered
Snow non-PP w/tow hook
93 Posts
Quite possible, hard to tell on the back of a truck while driving 110 past them

·
Registered
972 Posts
YES! Finally saw another P2 on the road, but of course I was in my wife's car.

Yesterday afternoon, we were stopped in line for In N Out by Mission Valley Mall when they exited the shopping center, if the owner happens to be here. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I spotted three Polestars this morning whilst driving mine (taking my daughter to school). A Midnight Blue one was driving right behind me for about five seconds. When I ordered my Moon one that color was the first one I dismissed. But in real life it's a very stylish shade of blue. Later I saw two Void ones, one driving the other way, one parked.

Near where I live there is this one with a very cool matte grey wrap. With a matte grey Model S at the same car park.

The Polestar 2 is such a common sight over here it's almost getting boring! Not really though :)

·
Registered
Polestar 2 - Void - VIN 005xxx
15 Posts
Come on North in England, where are your P2s?? Drove to Newcastle yesterday and round the metro centre car park a couple of times but still no sign!!!

·
Registered
Oct '20 / VIN47xx. Void, Slate, 20"
535 Posts
I passed another car just like mine in my home town last week: looked like exact same spec. We waved at each other!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have been trying to stay away from the public road in an attempt not to see a Polestar in the wild until I have mine :cool: . I have a few longer drives to do before I pick up the vehicle this Saturday. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I spotted three Polestars this morning whilst driving mine (taking my daughter to school). A Midnight Blue one was driving right behind me for about five seconds. When I ordered my Moon one that color was the first one I dismissed. But in real life it's a very stylish shade of blue. Later I saw two Void ones, one driving the other way, one parked.

Near where I live there is this one with a very cool matte grey wrap. With a matte grey Model S at the same car park.

The Polestar 2 is such a common sight over here it's almost getting boring! Not really though :)
That matte gray is a nice effect. The owner (or someone who did the same thing) posted a pic in the official FB group a bit ago.

141 - 160 of 205 Posts