Polestar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since the update on the 1st my heating, including the seat and steering wheel heaters no longer works?
Also my bluetooth is permanently switched to off?
Is anyone else having these problems?
I have messaged Polestar and they have told me to take it in, unfortunately I am in Wales and the agent is closed till the 9th!

·
Registered
174 Posts
So since the update on the 1st my heating, including the seat and steering wheel heaters no longer works?
I have messaged Polestar and they have told me to take it in, unfortunately I am in Wales and the agent is closed till the 9th!
Have you tried to do a full shutdown and restart (hold the home button for 20+ seconds until it reboots)? This has corrected issues like this for some. Otherwise it looks like a trip to the dealership

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
650 Posts
It's not a problem I have but it's good to be aware of another thing to check before leaving Volvo. Could save an extra journey!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you tried to do a full shutdown and restart (hold the home button for 20+ seconds until it reboots)? This has corrected issues like this for some. Otherwise it looks like a trip to the dealership
Well Sir, you have just made my Christmas Card list!!!
Just done it and all sorted! You are more help than the Polestar support!
THANK YOU

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well Sir, you have just made my Christmas Card list!!!
Just done it and all sorted! You are more help than the Polestar support!
THANK YOU
No problem, glad you're warm again :D

Now if I could only work some magic on my own order and get a delivery date, lockdown would be more bearable...

·
Super Moderator
656 Posts
I've added this to the list of questions:

Really annoys me now that @Administrator isn't making that a sticky - it would be really helpful for new people coming on here! (And a few old...)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've added this to the list of questions:
Really annoys me now that @Administrator isn't making that a sticky - it would be really helpful for new people coming on here! (And a few old...)
Just because I said I'd use your check list doesn't mean you can call me old! :geek:;)

·
Super Moderator
656 Posts
Just because I said I'd use your check list doesn't mean you can call me old! :geek:;)
I was referring more to myself! 😁 👴 (looks for zimmer frame emoji...)

Reactions: SA69-ev and Terran
1 - 10 of 10 Posts