Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here is a member from Belgium. I will receive my P2 color magnesium interior black (with orange seatbelts ;-) next Monday. It will be my first electric car, and I will be happy to share my experiences.
So did you struggle choosing the colour? I think they are all nice. I ended up with Swedish gold / Void combination myself, but really wanted Moon to be different :). Magnesium is great also, good choice!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here is a member from Belgium. I will receive my P2 color magnesium interior black (with orange seatbelts ;-) next Monday. It will be my first electric car, and I will be happy to share my experiences.
Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So did you struggle choosing the colour? I think they are all nice. I ended up with Swedish gold / Void combination myself, but really wanted Moon to be different :). Magnesium is great also, good choice!
Yes indeed, I had initially opted for moon, then I changed my mind which implied a delay of 3 more months. It was not easy to see the colors during the confinement. Finally I looked on the roads for XC40s that have the same color range

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Yes indeed, I had initially opted for moon, then I changed my mind which implied a delay of 3 more months. It was not easy to see the colors during the confinement. Finally I looked on the roads for XC40s that have the same color range
I originally ordered void thinking, from the website, that midnight was a little too washed out. But when photos and video reviews came out, I knew I had to switch to midnight. That cost me a month or two on delivery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts