Polestar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am a Dutch guy and i ordered the Void colour with the charcoal weave interior.
I twice visited the Polestar Space in The Hague Leidschendam to get ‘the feeling’ and watch it all in real. I preferred the Midnight a bit more but decided to choose for the Void and use those saved extra 1000 euro for a new Iphone which i also need to renew.
My car will be delivered in february 2021. Hopefully the teething problems i read about here are solved mostly at that time. This forum site and also some Twitter and Instagram accounts are realy helpful to get prepared on my new car. Quite a challenge to be driving automatic gear ánd fully electric. I now drive a non automatic black Renault Laguna III GT. I will have to learn to control my left foot 😂

·
Registered
110 Posts
i am a Dutch guy and i ordered the Void colour with the charcoal weave interior.
I twice visited the Polestar Space in The Hague Leidschendam to get ‘the feeling’ and watch it all in real. I preferred the Midnight a bit more but decided to choose for the Void and use those saved extra 1000 euro for a new Iphone which i also need to renew.
My car will be delivered in february 2021. Hopefully the teething problems i read about here are solved mostly at that time. This forum site and also some Twitter and Instagram accounts are realy helpful to get prepared on my new car. Quite a challenge to be driving automatic gear ánd fully electric. I now drive a non automatic black Renault Laguna III GT. I will have to learn to control my left foot 😂
Welcome to the forum. Only problem I have with automatics is trying to depress the clutch! Really pulls you up sharp! Keep that left foot under wraps.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Only problem I have with automatics is trying to depress the clutch! Really pulls you up sharp! Keep that left foot under wraps.
🤣 i exactly did the same last weekend when driving in a friend’s automatic Jaguar. I depressed the ’clutch’ twice firmly which of course appeared to be the brake then which resulted in an ‘emergency stop’ and all passengers shooting forwards in their safetybells. Luckily no cars behind me 🙈

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well there is progress: i got my VIN today 😀

Reactions: polerad

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awaiting the delivery of my Void, non PP Polestar (still expected January) i ordered a homecharger and next week my Zappi V2 will be installed together with a full renewal of my electricity fusebox from 1 phase to 3 phase and then also meeting the NEN1010 standard. In november i will sell my current car Renault Laguna GT, which was a real joy driving for 12 years now.
Step by step closer to ‘le moment suprême’ 😁

1 - 6 of 6 Posts