Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we have just placed an order for a Polestar 2 dual motor / plus / pilot in Midnight…So needless to say we are very excited and can’t wait for it to arrive. I did wonder if it was normal for the order to not show up in the polestar account straight away…we have the email confirming what we ordered along with an order number but our account shows no orders???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, we have just placed an order for a Polestar 2 dual motor / plus / pilot in Midnight…So needless to say we are very excited and can’t wait for it to arrive. I did wonder if it was normal for the order to not show up in the polestar account straight away…we have the email confirming what we ordered along with an order number but our account shows no orders???
It's normal. Infact, we were told from the space that don't rely on account information. Contact Space with delivery questions. We got our car 2 weeks before what online ac shows as delivery date. LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's normal. Infact, we were told from the space that don't rely on account information. Contact Space with delivery questions. We got our car 2 weeks before what online ac shows as delivery date. LOL
I raised a ticket with customer services and the order has now been linked so all is good ….just a long wait till April now ☹

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
I raised a ticket with customer services and the order has now been linked so all is good ….just a long wait till April now ☹
It is a long wait. Plenty of time to read up on stuff here in this forum. In the end, you'll know more than the Polestar delivery folks.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2 350kW, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,328 Posts
Welcome, fellow Richard! (Same spec as our car too!) Have a look at the Frequently Asked Questions thread in the meantime and feel free to ask questions. Time will soon pass once we get past Christmas! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome, fellow Richard! (Same spec as our car too!) Have a look at the Frequently Asked Questions thread in the meantime and feel free to ask questions. Time will soon pass once we get past Christmas! :)
Many thanks…I’ve been looking at lots of the posts…currently trying to get my head round the whole Google account setup (given I am have a total iOS setup). i think I might get to understand it just in time before the car arrives 🤪

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome from another LRDM/pilot/plus/Midnight owner in Sunny (looks out window) dripping wet Scotland.

As another iPhone user, setting up the accounts is not that painful. The Google login has a "sign in with iPhone" option that displays a QR code. Just a hint though - if you have added the QR code reader to your Control Center, DO NOT use it to scan the login code. Open the camera app and use that instead. If you use the Control Center app, it doesn't open the login page in a Safari window it's a fake browser inside the QR app, so if (like me) you had to go to the Google app to approve the 2FA/MFA login, you can't get back to the QR app to complete the login as it does not appear in the app switcher history when you swipe up from the bottom of the screen.

As another suggestion, if (like me) you use long complex passwords for your P* account because you have a password manager, change it to something as short and simple as possible on delivery day so it's easier to log in to the car. The P* account login does not use the QR code trick, unfortunately.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts