1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Moon, 20inch, Leather Interior, non PP - delivery may 2021
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Greetings from Belgium.
The 17th of may I finally will receive my Polestar 2 Pilot Plus, moon, leather interior, no PP and 20inch 4-V Spoke Black Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels.
I am looking forward to it!

·
Registered
346 Posts
On a countdown then. You will see that there is a world of difference between pre-Polestar and post-Polestar life :cool: .

Reactions: Mick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On a countdown then. You will see that there is a world of difference between pre-Polestar and post-Polestar life :cool: .
Indeed on a countdown 😅... It's hard...😂😂
I will keep you posted about the pre and post life...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Received it this morning - first impression is fabulous - I have allready forgotten my Audi :)
Everything works like a charm, app and digital key are great!
Pictures and more impressions soon...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Received it this morning - first impression is fabulous - I have allready forgotten my Audi :)
Everything works like a charm, app and digital key are great!
Pictures and more impressions soon...
May I ask (since mine was delivered in Belgium as well); Did you get any charge credit? Did you get a jack, wrench and foam insert?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
May I ask (since mine was delivered in Belgium as well); Did you get any charge credit? Did you get a jack, wrench and foam insert?
I did not get any charge credit, but I did get a free Plugsurfing charge card (normally €9,95).
And I don't remeber seeing a jack, wrench or foam insert - but I haven't looked for it either...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yes, I did get free Plugsurfing card as well, with mumbled apologies for the 'limited' usefulness of the Polestar/Plugsurfing co-operation as extensively used for marketing. Didn't mind, it was not a surprise.

The (legally required) fire extinguisher was mounted in lieu of the jack under the hood (although strictly spoken it must be in the cabin). In the frunk is better i.m.o.

Forgot to mention, I got a 16A cable and did complain about that (without triggering any reaction). Although that is enough for the maximum 11 kW the vehicle can charge on a three phase ac charger, that means it will only charge 3.5 kW (instead of 7 kW) on a single phase charger. And the 11 kW cable is refused on several 22 kW chargers, so no charging at all. In the UK the 16A cables have been exchanged for 32A cables (with the 16A cables going to Belgium customers?). I have also noticed that in practice the cable is often too short to reach. I'm contemplating buying a longer 32A cable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First 2 days: the riding experience is just amazing and the interior feel is very luxurious. I have always driven Audi, in my opinion known for its very good and luxury interiors, but the Polestar interior is even better and feels much more clean, luxurious and high quality. I don't think I will ever go back :)

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,712 Posts
So nice to see a Moon car photo! (Though it needs a clean ;))

Welcome to the Polestar "owners club" :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts