Polestar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Started today to discover this forum in my guidance to make my decision :) I'm currently driving a landrover discovery and due to changes in the Belgium taxes, I started looking at alternatives. I had a first drive with the Tesla 3 and this didn't fit what I want from a car, the interior was not my thing. And then I did a test drive with the polestar :). I was pleased with the first drive we could do for 45 minutes. But the android system didn't work asexpected. So I was looking for a second test drive, but due to the new measurements in Belgium, I think I will need to wait a little bit longer.
I'm almost convinced of driving the polestar daily, Normally I'm a 150 km driver per day. And the searches I did on charging and possibilities made me decide to go electric. But my wife who's in favor of the SUV's and she's a BMW lover, needs to be pulled over the line :rolleyes:.
So I will be following this forum @first to make my decision and perhaps soon as an owner (y)

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Tell your wife I've been a BMW fan boy for two decades and know I'm making the right decision here.

Reactions: fschoofs

·
Registered
128 Posts
Living also in Belgium :) wife not a fan of BMW, actually not a fan of cars at all. But the tax break on the full electric car in Belgium and the price point of the polestar made it easy to convince! The test drive helped as well since the car was a charm and the 45mns super cool so she could picture lovely weekend trips:)

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Yeah... all sorts of friends and family members don't really understand my love for cars. To most, I think, a car is a tool for getting from one place to another. I respect that point of view. OTOH, if you can find more enjoyment in life while moving through the world in a vehicle you love, more's the better, no?

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Thunder, Slate Weavetech, 19"
4 Posts
The testdrives are way too short to discover everything about this car, especially the android system. I work in Frankfurt and try to travel back home in Belgium at least once every 2 or 3 weeks. I received the Polestar 2 around 3 weeks ago and the android system is mostly everything I wished for. So don't doubt I saw Belgium has a nice plugsurfing promotion now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts