Polestar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on this forum for a while now. Here is my intro. Live in the country, near to Bicester, with the only rail line in the UK making announcements in Mandarin and a retail park which employs(ed) 150 Mandarin speakers.

I ordered my Polestar back in May 2020 and it was delivered now well over a month ago. The first new car I have bought since a Cortina back in'82. I few company cars, until I bailed out of that system and bought cheap preowned cars, never more then 10 grand.

Here is my pride and joy sitting in a field today a few miles from Bicester.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
'Looks like you hired somebody to protect your car. 'Makes sense. But isn't the rifle a bit over the top?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I live just a few miles away in Fewcott - haven't got my car yet but I'll be keeping an eye out for yours when I'm in town! I'm hoping that my proximity to the delivery centre in Heyford will act in my favour?!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Also only a few miles away over the border in Northamptonshire. I'd like to take some inspiration from your May order/September delivery experience as I ordered in June but rapidly running out of October if I'm going to enjoy the same six month delivery timing. Not confident, though!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Also only a few miles away over the border in Northamptonshire. I'd like to take some inspiration from your May order/September delivery experience as I ordered in June but rapidly running out of October if I'm going to enjoy the same six month delivery timing. Not confident, though!
You've had the reg for ages. Something is very fishy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thinsg seem to be moving at tortoise-like pace through the leasing company and broker. It's by a long chalk the least-transparent car order I've ever had to deal with.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had a chat at the red traffic lights in Bicester with an admirer who was enthused by the look of my Polestar. Can't say that has ever happened before. He was driving a pickup truck but seem to be able to reel off the names of several EVs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts