Polestar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Polestar 2 Performance Pack Thunder
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to EVs got my Polestar delivered at end of September and 3 weeks in really happy with the car and excited to see what developments are coming next

Attachments

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Welcome! Though I do have to question the appropriateness of your handle when it comes to a quiet EV!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome! Were you perhaps in Central Retail Park this afternoon? I was pleased to see another Polestar 2 in this area - but unfortunately I was only a passenger in my wife's CX-5! If it was not you, my comments here are a bit embarrassing!! (a Thunder was delivered on the same trailer as my Magnesium).

·
Registered
2020 Polestar 2 Performance Pack Thunder
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep was in the retail park so your embarrassment has been saved 😉 if your car was delivered on the 25th then it was the same trailer plus a guy at my work also got a Thunder P2 as well on the same day but mine was last off.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yep was in the retail park so your embarrassment has been saved 😉 if your car was delivered on the 25th then it was the same trailer plus a guy at my work also got a Thunder P2 as well on the same day but mine was last off.
Well it looks like there are [at least] three "Thunders" in central Scotland as my delivery was on 2 October (delayed from August thanks to Polestar / Energy Savings Trust debate over invoicing).

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here too, over on the West Coast and think I'm about to pull the trigger on a P2. Any initial thoughts on weather variance effect on range?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts