Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 PS2 Thunder, Pilot, Plus, 20”
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I’ve been a proud PS2 owner for a week now. I was wavering between midnight and Thunder and placed my midnight order right before Christmas with an expected April/May delivery time. Later, browsing the pre-configured cars I found the same build I wanted in Thunder. They were happy to switch me over and tried to get it to me by 12/31, but it just didn’t work out.

Otherwise, the experience went surprisingly super-smooth.Trade-in was fair, 0% financing, no dealer add-ons and everything was ready to go when I pulled to to the Detroit dealership.

If any Chicago members see a Thunder PS2 with Pilot, Plus and 20” roaming around, that’s me!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hurrah. While not easy to find, there are definitely a few of us out there. See you around!

Reactions: Wakko312

·
Registered
2022 PS2 Thunder, Pilot, Plus, 20”
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m definitely on the constant lookout! At least we’ll stand out amongst the sea of Teslas that surround us :LOL:

·
Registered
2022 Magnesium Pilot Plus
1 Posts
In Chicago, too! Getting my Magnesium with Pilot and Plus packs delivered in a couple of days. Glad to see some folks were not put off by the lack of a Chicago dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts