Polestar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Gothenburg resident here. I have just placed my order for the P2 in Thunder, Slate interior, 20inch summer and winter wheels and the tow hook.
I'm replacing a V90 T8 which has been absolutely fantastic and the more cramped interior and lower quality of interior materials of the P2 is definitely a sacrifice we have accepted in favour of our preference for a 100% EV.

Our specific set of criteria for a new car meant that we had EQC, I-pace, E-tron, P2, TM3 and I suppose now the XC40 recharge to choose from. The Germans and Jaguar are just too expensive so that's those ruled out, on top of that, we aren't fans of SUVs anyway, ruling out the XC40 also. That leaves the Tesla Model 3 or Polestar 2. Having tested both, the polestar is WAY ahead of tesla in design, materials and build as well as the glaring lack of "simple" features such as 360 camera and zone adapting headlights.

I don't mind so much that some promised featured aren't yet delivered, hopefully quite a few of these will be out by the time mine is delivered. I expect teething issues and I'm hopeful that not only do they deliver on what's promised but that over the next couple of years we see improvements pushed out OTA too (such as range, charging curve, UI options/improvements etc)

I'm really looking forward to it arriving in "February"

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Welcome! Going to take if over the Flatruetvägen?

Reactions: Antonio

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Going to take if over the Flatruetvägen?
I hadn't heard of this road until you said it. Looks fun but it's a long way from home to go for a drive.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I hadn't heard of this road until you said it. Looks fun but it's a long way from home to go for a drive.
Ah... Too bad... OTOH, could be an excellent adventure with your new mechanical friend.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I for one would be incredibly impressed if the good Professor could indeed say "Flatruetvägen" with an accurate accent.

Welcome Snood!
I love the V90...Volvo should have launched a Electric V90 or V60 instead of the XC40
I’d buy up a BEV V60/V90 in a heartbeat.

Reactions: HVS84

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I for one would be incredibly impressed if the good Professor could indeed say "Flatruetvägen" with an accurate accent.
Not much chance of that right now, but I'm willing to spend some time in country to work on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts