Polestar Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
LOL

I saw 8 preconfigured cars pop up last night, nothing matches what I want.

I see 2 are gone already, so we know where at least one of them is going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing is secret if you are willing to share on the internet.:oops:

What spec are you looking for? Or does it all come down to the "lipstick colour"? I'm personally not crazy about Thunder but know it's just a colour and grey is safe. I'm sure I'll love it more when it's in my garage.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nothing is secret if you are willing to share on the internet.:oops:

What spec are you looking for? Or does it all come down to the "lipstick colour"? I'm personally not crazy about Thunder but know it's just a colour and grey is safe. I'm sure I'll love it more when it's in my garage.
Snow, 19” mags, pilot, plus.

I also like magnesium and thunder but my wife crossed those out

I’ll wait, it’s not like driving is enjoyable in the winter, my ETA is early May so I’m okay with that. If that date comes and goes I will get less picky because I’m looking forward to have something new and shiny in the driveway this spring

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Snow, 19” mags, pilot, plus.

I also like magnesium and thunder but my wife crossed those out

I’ll wait, it’s not like driving is enjoyable in the winter, my ETA is early May so I’m okay with that. If that date comes and goes I will get less picky because I’m looking forward to have something new and shiny in the driveway this spring

You are much more patient than me. I sold my eGolf because the value was too good. I said I could live with driving my 328i until May. Then I filled up at $94. I would have to love Magnesium enough to wait until mid May and the added cost. I said screw it and will love Thunder now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Brain fart. I just checked the INTERIOR and the car I switched to is not only a different colour (Thunder), it's the slate interior. I always prefer black interiors.

I'm not so sure of the grey now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
It’s a nice grey… there are some interior pictures somewhere in here, but like many Polestar pictures they’re never quite like it is in real life.
Just worry about dirt. I work with dyes and paints and never know when it is on me.

Spent all morning looking at photos and I am ok with it. Something different. Just a habit to buy black interiors. Although my current bmw is the red interior.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts