Polestar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Welcome!

Void is the best colour IMHO, however good luck with trying to keep it looking even semi-clean. My current car is like a dark silver (or Gun bolt metal!) drives me nuts every time I wash it after a few days just sitting there, it looks dirty!

Moon is underrated as is Thunder.

Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Registered
Hi everyone. All being well, am ordering a Polestar 2 this week on a company car lease! 馃憢

Still slightly wavering on spec, but probably void / slate.
Hi
I ordered mine 22nd July on a company lease. I still have nothing more than a confirmation of finance acceptance. Let me know how it progresses. Did you manage to get a good deal?

Registered
Welcome!

Void is the best colour IMHO, however good luck with trying to keep it looking even semi-clean. My current car is like a dark silver (or Gun bolt metal!) drives me nuts every time I wash it after a few days just sitting there, it looks dirty!

Moon is underrated as is Thunder.

Good Luck with whatever you decide.
Agreed on Void, having seen them all in person on the test drive (except Magnesium), but went Midnight hoping it won't look as bad dirty.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Went for void in the end, but with optional 20s (non performance). I know you get a bit more range on the 19s, but I'm a sucker for nice wheels: had 20s on my last 2 cars (Audi S5 and BMW M4) so didn't want to step down! I test drove a Tesla model 3 (performance) before ordering a Polestar, but didn't feel/look special enough. Not had a chance to drive the Polestar yet but wanted to get in the waiting list. Hopefully the Polestar lives up to my expectations.

Premium Member
Went for void in the end, but with optional 20s (non performance). I know you get a bit more range on the 19s, but I'm a sucker for nice wheels: had 20s on my last 2 cars (Audi S5 and BMW M4) so didn't want to step down! I test drove a Tesla model 3 (performance) before ordering a Polestar, but didn't feel/look special enough. Not had a chance to drive the Polestar yet but wanted to get in the waiting list. Hopefully the Polestar lives up to my expectations.
If the opinions of professional car reviewers is correct, it'll live up to your expectations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts