Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I don't have a Polar Plus account, because I reckoned that I would wait for the mythical Polestar loyalty (apology) credit. In the meantime Polar Plus becomes BP Pulse. I have a 150 mile trip coming soon...

I'm very confused.

Should I:
  • Subscribe to BP Pulse anyway because it will take Polestar a thousand years to organise the credit?
  • Wait for the credit, as it costs £7+ per month to subscribe and BP are mega expensive?
  • Chill, good things comes to those that wait (every Polestar owner will know what I mean)?

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
When is the trip?
How long is the trip?
Have you planned the trip to see how many BPulse stations there are?
Are you going to use them? i.e. There isn't some nicer 150kW Instatvolt's along the way which are better than the 50kW BPulse ones?

Reactions: Nathan Piper

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When is the trip?
How long is the trip?
Have you planned the trip to see how many BPulse stations there are?
Are you going to use them? i.e. There isn't some nicer 150kW Instatvolt's along the way which are better than the 50kW BPulse ones?
Dec 19th, 150 miles. Fully loaded car.
BP Pulse chargers not really available enroute - Instavolt better.
Was just thinking belt and braces.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Dec 19th, 150 miles. Fully loaded car.
BP Pulse chargers not really available enroute - Instavolt better.
Was just thinking belt and braces.
Thanks
You answered your own questions. Chill and Relax.

I'm due to go on the 23rd .... I'll need to charge and no hotel destination chargers. Plus there is a Pulse on route ... where I can stop for Lunch.

And I'm not even bothered yet.

Reactions: Arjo and rgledhill

·
Registered
263 Posts
I got the email today. Says download BP pulse app and go through the sign up process enter your vin in the offer box and finish signing up.

Offer available until end of Dec, free for a year then you pay the £7.85 per month after a year. Doesn't say how long credit is there.

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Snow, non-PP, Tow bar
308 Posts
If you've already downloaded the Pulse app and signed up, you don't need to wait for the email from Polestar. I haven't got my email yet from them, and all I did was load the app, go to Account >> Your Membership >> Add offer code. In text box just enter your VIN and hit submit. Boom! Credit applied and one year free membership. Sorted.

·
Registered
Void (unadorned!)
17 Posts
Thanks very much for this information. I just tried entering VIN number into the Add offer code field of the pulse app and it worked as described. Does anyone know if I can use the Polar RFID card at the 'pumps' instead of the app on phone??

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you've already downloaded the Pulse app and signed up, you don't need to wait for the email from Polestar. I haven't got my email yet from them, and all I did was load the app, go to Account >> Your Membership >> Add offer code. In text box just enter your VIN and hit submit. Boom! Credit applied and one year free membership. Sorted.

View attachment 2228
Seconded. I don't have my car yet but do have the VIN and this worked for me, too. Important probably to note that it's the new Pulse App, not the previous BP App nor the Polar Plus App.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts