Polestar Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,731 Posts
We could get the ban hammer out given the first post he made was completely pointless and the subsequent five were just pro-Tesla borderline trolls...

Obviously has zero actual interest in Polestar, but I think there's entertainment value in -not- banning.

Probably has one $TSLA share and thinks slagging off the competition means MOAR PROFIT.

I'll go with the consensus on this one... @krheinwald @rgledhill

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2 350kW, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,275 Posts
I think this thread has run its course anyway. The original poster hasn't even replied back to anything! I assume he's rejected it now as it won't do what he wants. Ironically if he'd gone for the single motor, long range version, it would. Ah well.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
The sheet metal design of the P is simply not as distinctive as many seem to think it is.
It's obvious this poster never looked at:

Then again, jealousy is the most intense form of flattery.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I think this thread has run its course anyway. The original poster hasn't even replied back to anything! I assume he's rejected it now as it won't do what he wants. Ironically if he'd gone for the single motor, long range version, it would. Ah well.
FYI I did not reject the car!, I took on board advice given, played with a few things and did some longer test runs, all workable :) One aspect that made a surprising difference was tyre pressures which as it turned out were all over the place from delivery.

Thanks everyone for advice given and points made.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2 350kW, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,275 Posts
Very pleased to hear it's worked out for you and that you're still with us :) (y)

61 - 66 of 66 Posts