Polestar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I placed an order on the 10th of August with LeasePlan. So far no news from Polestar though I was told they would contact me within a week. and not much information from LeasePlan except that I shouldn't worry, and that my car is on route. Delivery end of September early October. That said I am not confident that information is to be trusted as I haven't got the promised confirmation from Polestar themselves. Reading some of the comments here it seems to be some issue with LeasePlan and the agreement with Polestar. Could have been handled better by LeasePlan in terms of feedback on emails. Very vague replies. Fingers crossed I will get confirmation soon ... Been so looking forward to getting this car. Selected the VOID colour with black interior.

If anyone else in the same situation please get in touch with your comments / information on the situation. Be good to know what has been said to others that have gone with a lease with LeasePlan.

M

·
Registered
465 Posts
Did you order Void with no options at all ?

If so it is possible to get the car that soon, as we believe they sent over a large stock of Void's exactly for Lease car's.

As for the communication people that choose to order via a Lease do seem to get little communication as it's all done with the Lease company first. So your lack of it isn't unusual.

Finally welcome!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I placed an order on the 10th of August with LeasePlan. So far no news from Polestar though I was told they would contact me within a week. and not much information from LeasePlan except that I shouldn't worry, and that my car is on route. Delivery end of September early October. That said I am not confident that information is to be trusted as I haven't got the promised confirmation from Polestar themselves. Reading some of the comments here it seems to be some issue with LeasePlan and the agreement with Polestar. Could have been handled better by LeasePlan in terms of feedback on emails. Very vague replies. Fingers crossed I will get confirmation soon ... Been so looking forward to getting this car. Selected the VOID colour with black interior.

If anyone else in the same situation please get in touch with your comments / information on the situation. Be good to know what has been said to others that have gone with a lease with LeasePlan.

M
[/QUOTE

Hi and welcome, you haven’t said if your lease is business or personal not sure if that makes any difference but my order through Leaseplan is business and I was allocated a Business Development Manger who to be fair to Leaseplan has been very good.

I placed the order with Leaseplan on 5-Aug (Thunder/Charcoal, no pp) and it took until 19-Aug for all the vetting and paperwork to be put in place and that was the date Leaseplan placed the order with Polestar.

On the advice of one of the posters On here I opened a Polestar account which was linked to my email address used to order with Leaseplan. This shows the order date of 20-Aug, order Id number and order confirmed but no delivery date. I contacted Leaseplan last week to ask for an estimated delivery date and they said it was too early for that information to be seen on the Polestar portal (a bit strange when other posters can see this information not long after their orders have been placed).

Leaseplan did assure me everything was in order and informed me that when the order was placed Polester gave them an indicative delivery of the end of October, although I still have had no contact from Polestar direct.

I would recommend opening a Polestar account to see what information is showing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you order Void with no options at all ?

If so it is possible to get the car that soon, as we believe they sent over a large stock of Void's exactly for Lease car's.

As for the communication people that choose to order via a Lease do seem to get little communication as it's all done with the Lease company first. So your lack of it isn't unusual.

Finally welcome!
Hey, Thanks for your feedback.. Yes, I did order Void without the options with the hope that there would be some stock already available... Also since I will mainly use the car in town, I'm hoping the ride will be a bit less stiff with the regular suspension rather than the performance pack. Not sure if there is much logic behind that. Fingers crossed I'll get some answers soon then. Just wish I could register with Polestar and see progress on their site. But not got a VIN number yet. M

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been told Leaseplan will be getting updates from Polestar on Monday...not entirely sure if that's just my order or more than that.
I hope you're right. You got my hopes up now ;-) Did you lease via LeasePlan as well? Do you know when you will be getting yours?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. Its a business lease. I will try and set up an account with Polestar!. Will post back with the outcome ;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I got my polestar account. Order is there but no delivery date showing at the moment. I downloaded the app and there it says Polestar 2 December 2020 but it doesn't give any details so that might just be a general note on the app.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts