Polestar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. I've been contemplating an electric car for years. I almost bought a Tesla twice, but something has kept me from pulling the trigger despite my love for them. A friend of mine bought a new 2019 S60 T6 and I was so impressed I started looking into Volvo. I originally decided I wanted an S60 T8 (still a possibility), but the allure of full electric is still there for me, so I pre-ordered a Polestar 2 last month. Looking forward to seeing new info and reviews start to pour out as we get closer to production.

The Model 3 and the S60 T8 R-Design are still on the shortlist, but Polestar is my top choice. I have a Range Rover Velar currently, so this will be a big change. I'm super excited about it though.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

I also have a Model 3 as a potential option, but my last option.
Having something different is nice especially having seen SO many 3's around. Were you able to see the Polestar 2 in person prior to ordering?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome

I also have a Model 3 as a potential option, but my last option.
Having something different is nice especially having seen SO many 3's around. Were you able to see the Polestar 2 in person prior to ordering?
I agree about the appeal of having something different. I live downtown and see more Model 3s than Camrys. I have a feeling Polestars will be very rare for at least a couple years. Unfortunately I have not yet seen the car in person. I missed it by just days when it was in San Diego. It's grown on me quite a bit in photos though. I hope I'll have a chance to see it sometime in the first half of this year when they open showrooms.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I agree about the appeal of having something different. I live downtown and see more Model 3s than Camrys. I have a feeling Polestars will be very rare for at least a couple years. Unfortunately I have not yet seen the car in person. I missed it by just days when it was in San Diego. It's grown on me quite a bit in photos though. I hope I'll have a chance to see it sometime in the first half of this year when they open showrooms.
Hey KRG, have you had a chance to see the Polestar 2 in person yet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts