Polestar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, great forum, my bog standard pp2 came yesterday, have just surfaced from trying to setup all the bits, still struggling with the Wi-fi馃お the delivery driver said all the chavs slow down to see what it is, and they do, wow what a car!

Registered
P2 Moon Jan 2021
Hi all, great forum, my bog standard pp2 came yesterday, have just surfaced from trying to setup all the bits, still struggling with the Wi-fi馃お the delivery driver said all the chavs slow down to see what it is, and they do, wow what a car!
Fantastic, hope you get it all sorted 馃憤

Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
Another local then! That's one in Stratford (soon), one in Alcester, one near Warwick (me), one in Solihull, one in Evesham, ... Warwickshire will be King of the Polestars soon :).

Have a quick read through the first page of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page at the top of the main Polestar 2 forum area. WiFi is generally broken on the latest software release, so don't spend too much time... supposedly the next over-the-air update (late January) should help matters. Similarly your 4G internet connection will be unreliable.

Despite that it's an incredible and thoroughly enjoyable car :D.

Registered
Congrats and welcome to the forum, @GaryHQ ! I think you'll find lots of good info here and plenty of discussion, experience, and our share of supposition! :) Of course we need to see photos of your new ride - please share!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts