Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
P*2 LRDM Magnesium P+
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! New member! Just got a Polestar 2 Pilot Plus in Magnesium a few weeks ago and looking forward to chatting with other owners. This is our first EV and we have been super happy with it after a lot of research and competitive test drives.

Anyone else in Portland, Oregon?

Wheel Plant Tire Car Land vehicle

· Registered
Snow, Performance, Pilot, Plus and Nappa Barley interior
57 Posts
Hi there! New member! Just got a Polestar 2 Pilot Plus in Magnesium a few weeks ago and looking forward to chatting with other owners. This is our first EV and we have been super happy with it after a lot of research and competitive test drives.

Anyone else in Portland, Oregon?

View attachment 18708
hum, I think you know my son ER, this is his dad CR with the white PS2, Welcome Michael!!!

· Registered
‘22 P2 LRDM, Thunder, PP, Pilot, & Plus
27 Posts
Hello from Lake Oswego! Have been seeing more and more in the area. Even hit up an EA charger yesterday and was parked next to a void P2. I would concur with the quality of service at the Portland Space, great team there. Looks like we get to enjoy testing the dual motor action in the rain finally!

· Registered
47 Posts
Congrats @aawalker92 !!!

seems like there are quite a few in the area. Maybe we need to do a Portland P* cars and coffee?
You could contact the space and see if they want to try and hold a little Polestar event to as I've seen other spaces do that as well. I'm sure the Portland space would be up for it as well ;)

· Registered
47 Posts
Hello from Lake Oswego! Have been seeing more and more in the area. Even hit up an EA charger yesterday and was parked next to a void P2. I would concur with the quality of service at the Portland Space, great team there. Looks like we get to enjoy testing the dual motor action in the rain finally!
Today is most certainly the right day to try it!

· Registered
P*2 LRDM Magnesium P+
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
@Nick_Arin I got into the throttle a little bit today :)

I met up at Never Coffee on SE Belmont with an old friend who has been a manual transmission sport sedan driver since I've known him... took him for a spin in the P2 and he was thoroughly impressed! The more of us out there the more we are going to be influencing friends to make the switch!

Coffee cup Tableware Dishware Drinkware Cup

· Registered
2 Posts
Car + house looks great together! Long time lurker also in Lake Oswego. Picked up my void single motor almost a month ago now. Worked with Gary over email and Easton in person. Both great to work with.

It seems they are delivering the cars without a front license plate holder. Easton sent me a link to a nice option, but wondering if you guys will hold off on installing the front plates? I received a $35? parking ticket once in the Pearl District for no plate but this was before covid. Never been stopped otherwise.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts