Polestar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have just ordered a Polestar 2 on a 3 year via a leap of faith. Due to the madness of covid the prices of lease cars has been crazy with prices going up and down daily. When I ordered my car, the Tesla prices were very high and Polestar hadn't been released and Audi and Jaguars were crazy expensive so I ordered a Peugeot e208. The delivery just kept getting pushed back so I cancelled and a day later the Polestar was made available. I've not seen one in the flesh but I've not seen any bad press. A good sized hatchback (3 dog household) for a good price.
I hope I am not disappointed but I have faith I'll love it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's all good. I test drove an I-PACE 2 years ago in October, and have been waiting for the lease prices not to be insane ever since. They never did, and the Polestar's better anyway... I test drove a P2 recently, and was very impressed, so hopefully you won't regret it. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi all
I have just ordered a Polestar 2 on a 3 year via a leap of faith. Due to the madness of covid the prices of lease cars has been crazy with prices going up and down daily. When I ordered my car, the Tesla prices were very high and Polestar hadn't been released and Audi and Jaguars were crazy expensive so I ordered a Peugeot e208. The delivery just kept getting pushed back so I cancelled and a day later the Polestar was made available. I've not seen one in the flesh but I've not seen any bad press. A good sized hatchback (3 dog household) for a good price.
I hope I am not disappointed but I have faith I'll love it.
I had an ipace ordered through Leaseplan, they stopped taking orders for the 2020 model right after I ordered but before Leaseplan got it to Jaguar, then I spent 2 months trying to get a Polestar 2 ordered. It arrives the 30th. I've had a test-drive, it's a fantastic driving car and we have 2 dogs and can't wait!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts