Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From FB:

Dear Polestar Community
We will open our web shop this week for online orders of Polestar Additionals. Amongst them THE Polestar hoodie, various sizes, limited availability (that’s why I would like to give you the head start/up here;).
The partners we are working together with share similar design and sustainability principles with us. We will over the time exchange and add different items, hope you will enjoy Polestar Additionals.
From all of us: Have a great summer!
Thomas

·
Registered
416 Posts
C'mon guys, you drive a $70K car, live in amazing houses (from what it seems from the pictures so far), and these are Houdini hoodies. Moreover, they're completely optional to buy!!
Let's not complain about it.

I'm actually glad they didn't put some cheap-ass clothes on their website; it would have really not gotten along with the brand.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Saw this on FB. Very exciting. At least they are listening. Considering my phone still doesn't work in the car I can think of a lot of other things to do with $250.

Not wasting money on over priced hoodies the last 40 years is how I can afford to drive a $70k car 😉

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
The information graphic should be on the other shoulder. Clever detail, though.

So what's the consensus? If you get this hoodie, do you keep the info label or have them remove it when you get your hoodie ceramic coated?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Not wasting money on over priced hoodies the last 40 years is how I can afford to drive a $70k car 😉
^^ This.

Sorry I've only once spend more than £100 for an item of clothing and that was for my wedding suit.

I understand it's some high class brand name ... but I've never heard of it (although that's entirely not surprising as I have zero dress sense) and therefore would not justify £200 on a hooding.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
It doesn't get cold enough here for me to drop $200 on a hoodie. I'll wait until they get some more t-shirts.

The design book is interesting though... And they have a scale 2 coming. 😁

·
Registered
482 Posts
It doesn't get cold enough here for me to drop $200 on a hoodie. I'll wait until they get some more t-shirts.

The design book is interesting though... And they have a scale 2 coming. 😁
I’ve been wanting to get my hands on the design book, so actually very happy for this.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts