Polestar Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

Registered
Thunder, 19鈥 wheels, charcoal interior, PPF Ceramic Coat & tinted windows, Black painted mirrors
It doesn't get cold enough here for me to drop $200 on a hoodie. I'll wait until they get some more t-shirts.

The design book is interesting though... And they have a scale 2 coming. 馃榿
Yeah, my guess is the t-shirt will be about 1/2 the hoodie price.

Registered
P2 2021, Void, Charcoal, no PP, 19 inch
This t-shirt was around 20 euro (including transport cost) 馃榿 (but not a 鈥榖rand鈥, just 鈥榓sian鈥)

Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
The guy driving the coolest Ferrari instantly becomes a wanker if he steps out the car & puts on his Ferrari jacket. Come on! You can see that right? (ok maybe slight forgiveness if the car is 30+ years old & he works on it himself & knows the car inside out). Same with any cool brand. Once you advertise the fact you own one, it's not so special.
We are no different!
Anyway......enjoy your goddam hoodies.

Registered
I do wonder that that announcement though. Calls for the hoodie haven't beep particularly high in the Facebook group. Maybe folks who are members of other Polestar forums can comment but I think the high profile of the hoodie has come from this forum. I take that to mean that they, including Thomas Ingenlath himself DO read this forum.

Reactions: polerad

Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
I do wonder that that announcement though. Calls for the hoodie haven't beep particularly high in the Facebook group. Maybe folks who are members of other Polestar forums can comment but I think the high profile of the hoodie has come from this forum. I take that to mean that they, including Thomas Ingenlath himself DO read this forum.
When we had our meet in June (??), Jonathan Goodman was harrangued by some attendees for merch, so you never know!

Registered
If they had given them away to those of us who waited months and months for the car it would have been different. But I still might not wear it while driving the car 馃槅

Registered
Thunder, non PP, towbar
The guy driving the coolest Ferrari instantly becomes a wanker if he steps out the car & puts on his Ferrari jacket. Come on! You can see that right? (ok maybe slight forgiveness if the car is 30+ years old & he works on it himself & knows the car inside out). Same with any cool brand. Once you advertise the fact you own one, it's not so special.
We are no different!
Anyway......enjoy your goddam hoodies.
Absolutely that! Years ago we went to the Goodwood FoS and arrived early so that we could make a cooked breakfast on a disposable BBQ in front of the car before going in. It was a great people watching opportunity and I remember a Ferrari 360 parking up prompting some envy until the portly owner got out, stood up and we saw his Ferrari cap, Ferrari shirt, Ferrari shorts, white socks and Ferrari racing boots... not a great look but I'm sure he was very happy.

Registered
Sorry folks.....Mea Culpa!

See post #2 (from 9 months ago)

Registered
Thunder, non PP, towbar
It appears that if I were to buy a standard M's Houdi direct the total cost including shipping to a UK address would be 200 Euros (have emailed them to check). If so that is some markup for something with Polestar decals. I could also get a slightly thunderous one to match my car without the obvious branding.

Premium Member
IIRC, the whole hoodie thing started out as a joke.

I see lots of room for great t-shirts, though. How about one with the Polestar logo and "No... It's not a Tesla." or... "It's like a Citroen, only way different."

I bet we could have a contest and come up with some great lines. Winner gets the first t-shirt with her/his/their logo.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts