2022 PoleStar 2 - Dual Motors - Void
939 Posts
Interesting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Font Rectangle Parallel Number Screenshot

· Registered
939 Posts
Just go to the Chat on the Polestar 2 site and speak with a customer service rep. This will ensure that your car is listed correctly, as the Performance upgrade is tied to your VIN. Or just contact your Polestar space

· Registered
939 Posts
Reactions: Knucklehead

· Registered
939 Posts
I got an update today that I installed but I don’t see any indication that it has the new performance software either in the performance app or on my phone. (It did not update the OS, still on 2.4)
You can be sure you got it. Just wait a few days, you should see it updated in both the phone app and the performance app

Reactions: Knucklehead

· Registered
20 Posts
Thought it had it last night on day #13 but nope, it was OS 2.6 ! Got tired of waiting and called.. They can tell you when it landed... in my case they said 430AM today, BUT it can take 24-48h after that to show up... Jesus this process could be improved a little. Anyway call them if you want to know, they know..

· Registered
523 Posts
I ordered last Thursday . Had an OTA update message on Tuesday evening, downloaded it overnight and yes it was there on Wednesday morning. Took it out for a spin and the launch is unbelievably good ! V happy !
I also got my upgrade on Tuesday and today it’s finally showing up in the phone app. It’s does seem a little more responsive to the pedal but it’s hard to tell. Haven’t had a chance to see 59-70mph performance.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts