Polestar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here. After following every thread the last couple of weeks. Trying to decide, Tesla, Polestar or E-tron.
First thing first. What a great bunch of people on this forum! Helpful and kind people, not that harsh tone that I see on other forums. Awesome!
Now... last week when Polestar came to Malmö in Sweden, I booked a test drive. I though that I already had decided for the E-tron. Then I entered the showing salon and saw the car, love at first sight. Then I test drove it... wow. I had a smile the hole trip. What a wonderful car!! At the end of the test drive I told the Polestar guy that I need to get my kids child seat, the one that is turned backwards. I promised my wife that. I throw it in the seat, me and the sales rep looked at each other... that’s tight. I took it out and just said that’s fine! Came home, told my wife ITS HUGH INSIDE! I wanted the car. Wifey tried to convince me for an e-tron instead, we need the space, two kids. I used my “once per year to make a decision card” Today I ordered one,... Magnesium, 19” wheel and towbar. How will I survive the wait... and how will I survive when wifey realises it’s a small car. Probably I have a couple of months to figure that out.
How do you handle the wait? For the car, not get killed by your wife.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome @Thexps, congratulations on your choice of forum and EV. Lots of kindly advice here, but we all suffer the same problem, the wait, day after day. At least now we have some communications from Polestar, this is making a big difference - just ask @GDank So if you do find a way of making the time pass quicker, do share. Good luck. :D

Reactions: Thexps

·
Registered
351 Posts
I was also considering the etron but my wife prefers smaller cars so I was good!

·
Registered
'21 2 | Palo Alto, CA
883 Posts
Welcome!
Re the wait- I’m not the best to ask...
Re the wife- I ultimately took mine on test drives of each option. At the end of the Polestar test drive she was asking about making sure her profile would be saved.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Don't read forums.
Don't read Facebook
Don't watch Videos.

Defiantly don't look at any of the above if it's a user showing off their new delivery.

I failed at all the above ... and the past 2 months have been hard.

Personally go on holiday for 2+ months and try not to think about it!

As for a family car ... my old car wasn't much bigger and we managed. You'll just need to be a bit creative on holidays away!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome! This is the best forum for polestar that i have found. The Swedish polestar Forum is pretty much dead compared to this one. I particularly like that were a very international bunch. Occasionally things get a little lost in translation (usually between British and American English).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts