·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The only part you'll really care about was near the end ...

Q. Will OTA updates add improvements to the car, especially range?

A. (I'm paraphrasing here) : We are planning OTA updates over the next year that should make our Polestar Owners happy.

Ok, I never expected him to say "yes, we are going to improve X, Y, & Z" ... but I was hoping for something more than the expected corporate line / statement.

Reactions: polerad

·
Registered
62 Posts
I watched this yesterday and thought the same....was hoping for some teasers about what was coming!

·
Super Moderator
1,357 Posts
Ok, I never expected him to say "yes, we are going to improve X, Y, & Z" ... but I was hoping for something more than the expected corporate line / statement.
I don't know - it came pretty close to a confirmation that something was afoot. The wording he used was that 'there are one or two things going on so I won't steal the thunder of announcing them'

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know - it came pretty close to a confirmation that something was afoot. The wording he used was that 'there are one or two things going on so I won't steal the thunder of announcing them'
I'm probably more cynical of people in his position.

I'll be over the moon if we really get some decent updates soon ... but that could mean anything from; all our requests being granted, to just being able to adjust the door windows in 5 stages speeds now compared to current 3!

With anything like this, I'll hold back any expectations, that way I'm not disappointed, and I'll be really grateful for any minor improvement. 🤩

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
871 Posts
At this moment in time they can just sort out the 4G and get the scheduled pre heating to actually work and I'd be happy.

Bet they fix it just as we start to see the last of the frosty mornings....
Are you still having 4G issues? It has been rock solid for me for a week, always connecting within a few seconds of opening the door, definitely before I’m actually sitting in the car. I assumed this was fixed for everyone! If not should probably play the lottery this week.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Are you still having 4G issues? It has been rock solid for me for a week, always connecting within a few seconds of opening the door, definitely before I’m actually sitting in the car. I assumed this was fixed for everyone! If not should probably play the lottery this week.
It was really good all the way through December and beginning of the year but now its 4G with x fairly regularly and just today I had nothing, empty triangle. Different issue I think.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Grr... no 4G here. Just a stupid empty triangle, as empty as the promises that Polestar CS offer. Not bitter at all...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Grr... no 4G here. Just a stupid empty triangle, as empty as the promises that Polestar CS offer. Not bitter at all...
Same here, a month of empty triangle, no 4G, no connect button.

Polestar working on it according to CS.

·
Registered
P*2 9xxx, Dec sw, Midnight, 20",No PP
45 Posts
Been out for the weekend shop and 4G was fine, when I got back WiFi auto connected too - 🤞

1 - 14 of 14 Posts