Polestar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I may have mentioned this in other threads but my frustration has now peaked. I have been waiting for over a month for an invoice, the only thing holding up delivery.
is anyone else suffering this?As unless I get the invoice Monday I am going to have to refuse my second proposed delivery date as there will be no chance of being able to pay 7 days prior to the delivery date as per contract.
so disappointing that its a single piece of paper preventing delivery馃槫馃槶

Registered
P2 2021, Void, Charcoal, no PP, 19 inch
Is there none of that visible on your Polestar online account ?

Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only the proforma invoice. Payment instructions and order confirmation 馃槥
Does it show in the payment area or at the top in the order information?

Registered
At my page it is in the section 鈥極rder data鈥 but as far as i remember the official invoice did not show up there at first but only the proforma invoice. I payed the amount according to the payment instructions and only later on i saw the official invoice appearing there

Registered
I don't recall getting an invoice.

Just contract to sign and how to pay it.

Its Been 3 months and a lot of alcohol consumption since then, but I do remember they called about a week before delivery telling me to pay - even though I had.

Registered
Probably you will see it all there on your accountpage now

Registered
Probably you will see it all there on your accountpage now
I know I may have mentioned this in other threads but my frustration has now peaked. I have been waiting for over a month for an invoice, the only thing holding up delivery.
is anyone else suffering this?As unless I get the invoice Monday I am going to have to refuse my second proposed delivery date as there will be no chance of being able to pay 7 days prior to the delivery date as per contract.
so disappointing that its a single piece of paper preventing delivery馃槫馃槶
Escalate. It鈥檚 the only solution. It took me 22 months to get a receipt (yes, emailed receipt and T&C鈥檚 with it) for the just the deposit. Called every month, emailed every month. In the end I ended up at the very top of the chain of command and I got my receipt.

Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It鈥檚 a stipulation of the Scottish energy saving trust loan application. I can鈥檛 request the loan until I have an invoice.
i have been emailing a couple of times a week since the beginning of January. They say it鈥檚 been escalated.
current excuse is that there was a system update over the Christmas period that is causing issues generating invoices for 鈥榮ome鈥 customers.
I鈥檓 not going to put out the delivery guys by accepting a delivery date if I know I won鈥檛 be able to pay.
it鈥檚 just frustrating as an invoice really shouldn鈥檛 be a difficult thing to produce

Registered
Sorry to ask the obvious, but have you missed another step somewhere? I vaguely remember having to upload a scan of my driving licence and/or ticking a box saying insurance arranged (even though it wasn't at that point)

Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to ask the obvious, but have you missed another step somewhere? I vaguely remember having to upload a scan of my driving licence and/or ticking a box saying insurance arranged (even though it wasn't at that point)
The only one of those I haven鈥檛 done is tick the insurance box, I did ask CS if there was anything I needed to do.
might just tick it anyway. Like you say I will need to but not till it comes

Registered
Tick it ... it's not like you can get the insurance until you know the delivery date is confirmed.

Reactions: rgledhill

Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The insurance box seems only to be required to accept the delivery date 馃槥
Back to CS on Monday for an update.

Registered
I see you got your car in the last month - what happened with the invoice in the end?

Been accepted for the energy saving trust loan, have ordered the P2 and have a estimated delivery of July - the energy saving trust have just come back after reviewing all the initial documentation saying they require the invoice and acknowledge that Polestar usually don't send this on until a few weeks before delivery so to send it on then...

I'm sure it will all get squared up in the end but its an odd process when we have a car to sell at some point to make up the rest of the funds but don't actually know we're 100% getting the loan at this point.

Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Keep on at customer service to provide you with one. I don鈥檛 think the website is built to do it prior to payment. They had to get the invoice from their finance dept and send it to me by email.

Registered
cheers for confirming, will start on them tomorrow. Bit weird at this point that the energy trust seem to know all about this but it hasn't been ironed out yet.

Registered
Haha, so delivery date of the 30th July but no invoice as of yet and payment needs to be made by the 23rd to lock in delivery.

So doesn't look like much has changed in 4 months with Polestars ordering system generating an invoice.

Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just keep on at CS. Seems they need to create it manually. Hope you manage to get it on time

Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
Yeah, have a webchat or two with them as that seems to work best.

Even better, the bank isn't one that's registered in the UK's "safe banking" system so it won't come up as a confirmed company. I'd send (say) 拢100 and then contact customer services the next day to check they've received it before transferring the rest over, just to make sure you get the details correct.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts