Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, everyone, my factory radio come with the wired carplay, it works well and it is the feature that I uses most frequently. But some of my friends all have the wireless carplay by installing aftermarket radios.
Is there another way to turn my wired carplay into wireless carplay without replacing it? Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Not sure you have the right forums. This forum is for Polestar cars only. This section for the Polestar 2 only.

There is no radio in the Polestar and to my knowledge there is no wired carplay either (yet).

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
No radio in the polestar?
It can receive DAB, FM and internet radio?
Yeah but it's not like the Radio's of old that you could swap out ... it's now an integrated IPAD with various receivers.

·
Registered
Void Polestar 2 2020
70 Posts
OK yes. I missed the fact that the OP thought there was a radio he/she could swap out. Nobody knows for certain what CarPlay is going to look like on the polestar - there’s some speculation about it being wireless. I’ve never had or seen wireless car play let alone bragged about it down the pub but it’s not something I’d care about - any car play would be good.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,059 Posts
I suspect someone who thought a "Polestar engineered XC**" is an actual Polestar... easy mistake to make when it's just called "Polestar Forum"!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts